Chapter 4 - "Myself"

Ochako glared at the Vice Commander with pure rage and disgust clear on her face

Ochako glared at the Vice Commander with pure rage and disgust clear on her face. Shoto's eyes widened at the look he saw on the brunette girl's face. Ochako was a rather bubbly and happy person. She never was once in all these years ever even got angry let alone rageful. This was the first the dual haired Alpha had ever seen the brunette actually be angry. He walked up to the staircase where she stood and glared up at her.

"Ochako heal Aoyama right now. You are the head mage. It is your duty and responsibility to heal an Elite level knight." Shoto's voice was stern and cold and was a silent warning for the brunette to obey as he said. Ochako said nothing and walked up the stairs. When she heard the threatening growl from Shoto, she turned around to face the dual haired Alpha growling loudly.

"He was punished by his grace for a crime he commited. He was punished for the crime of treason. He insulted the Duchess, so I am under no obligation to heal a criminal, neither are any other mages. We have many injured knights that need tending to." Ochako said walking away towards the infirmary. Shoto growled but Ochako didn't falter from her point. She considered Izuku her friend and she would not heal someone who berated him so badly in front of everyone.

"Carry him to the infirmary and get the mages to heal him." Shoto growled out his order. But none of the knights of the lower level moved from their positions. They kept their heads down and stood in their positions, even Kirishima and Mina stood in their positions.

Aoyama was hanging onto his life by a thread and he needed healing potions and healing magic immediately but Ochako was right. He had commited treason and he would've been sentenced to death by slashes if it was not for Katsuki's friendship with him and he surely would've been killed by the Duke's rage if it was not for the Duchess to come and stop Katsuki. Shoto sighed and stomped to the blond on the floor and picked him up taking him to his room and patched him up with healing pastes and potions. Shoto sighed after almost 2 hours of stopping the bleeding wounds and patching them and then bandaging them. The blond was finally stable and fine. Shoto breathed calmly as he had finally managed to calm the storm of saving the fellow knight's life. He knew that things between Katsuki and him won't be too good anymore after this incident. If Katsuki heard what Aoyama said then he surely heard what Shoto said as well. The repercussion of this won't be good and he knew of it.

-

-

-

It had been two month since that incident. Izuku had been mostly in his room or in his training rooms. He has been avoiding the knights at all cost and the only Crimson knights that he was conversing with or around were Denki, Amajiki, Ochako and Mei. These four knights were the only ones who he could call a friend and were nice to him. Denki and Amajiki had been his sparring partners when the blond Alpha wasn't around and Mei and Ochako had been relentlessly training with the Omega to teach him defensive magic. Izuku had successfully learned how to use defensive magic and could do stronger spells. His magic skills had been far stronger than they were before. The incident became his biggest motivation to better his skills in magic. Izuku was always skilled in learning and had a good control over his mana so learning defensive spells wasn't too difficult.