Epilogue

The gentle wind caressed his face like his dear husband's hand always does as he stared at his eldest with a gentle smile

The gentle wind caressed his face like his dear husband's hand always does as he stared at his eldest with a gentle smile. A soft chuckle left him as he watched Kei lunge at his father from behind as Suzuya held onto her small wooden sword in front of her father. Her giggle made him pur as Katsuki huffed trying to grab Kei off of his shoulder but failed and plopped down on the ground as Suzuya also joined her older brother on their father's back. Izuku just wanted to stand there with Mirio and laugh as the Fortis knight tried to wiggle out of his own children's hold on him but fail and accept defeat but the sun was high over their head now and it was time for lunch. 

"Kei Suzuya.. Let go of your papa now. Lunch has been served. Come on." Izuku chuckled as he stalked closer to them. Katsuki huffed as he tried to wiggle out but Kei was holding him down as he was sitting on his back and Suzuya was hugging Katsuki's neck giggling all along. Izuku knew that Katsuki could very easily manuver out of them but he was letting his children win so they know what it is like to win. 

"NOOOOO IT'S FUN MAMA! COME HERE!!" Suzuya giggled as she squealed when Katsuki grabbed her sitting her on his back so her dress wasn't getting dirty by the dirt on the ground. 

"Izuku get these gremlins off of me..." Katsuki growled with a smile on his face trying to act like he was struggling but in reality, he was enjoying this. Izuku could feel it through their bond how much the blond was truly enjoying this. Izuku giggled as he joined the pups sitting on top of their father and sat down on Katsuki's back holding Suzuya. 

"Sorry Mae Lux, this is far too amusing for me to not join." He giggled as Kei purred nuzzling Izuku's side. Katsuki groaned but chuckled at his family's behaviour. He reached back grabbing both Kei and Izuku's arm and quickly turned around pulling a yelp out of all of them and Suzuya only squealed giggling as she clutched Izuku. Katsuki pulled Izuku down smirking as Kei whined sitting on Katsuki's stomach. 

"No fair papa!" Kei whined pouting as Izuku giggled and kissed Katsuki's nose. 

"Mama papa kisses.." Suzuya whined as she watched her mama kiss her papa. Suzuya was always clingy and needed attension from her parents constantly and Katsuki would give her the world if she asked. They both grabbed her kissing her and tickling her and Kei whined wiggling between them, wanting his share of kisses. The parents showered their pups with kisses and Katsuki helped them stand up. Izuku helped dust off Katsuki's cloak. 

"Come on now. Let's have lunch gremlins." Katsuki chuckled tickling Suzuya who only squealed in her papa's arms.

-

-

Izuku couldn't understand how time passed by so quickly for them. It seemed as if it was only yesterday that Kei was a little wiggling baby in his arms and now he was almost 9 years old and his sister almost 7 years old. Children grow up so fast and now he was realising it. But he had no fear of the future anymore. He had a loving family and a very capable husband who made sure he was loved and protected.