Chapter 3 - Alpha Stop!!

Izuku had been so very exhausted from the past 6 months of vigorous training and magic lessons

Izuku had been so very exhausted from the past 6 months of vigorous training and magic lessons. Because Izuku wasn't a skilled mage, he had to use his life mana to do spells which lead to him draining out. Mages usually draw mana from the earth and nature or mana currents that run under ground and not use their life mana in an attempt to not shorten their life span. Doing bigger magic spells required alot of life mana so if someone were to use alot of their life mana, it could be fatal. That's why mages were first taught to conjure mana from the nature and then use that instead of their own. But Izuku couldn't conjure mana without learning how to hold the mana first. He was relentlessly training to gather mana and use that for spells but mana control doesn't come easily. There were times when he was so exhausted that he would pass out in the training room and Ochako would have to ask the Duke to carry the Duchess back to their bedroom. The head mage always got an earful about overworking the Duchess to the brink of exhaustion but the mage knew, the Duke can only yell at her. The Omega wanted to learn magic so the duke couldn't stop it and knowing how stubborn the Duchess is regarding anything, the Duke's yelling or objections wouldn't have caused much effect. But after months of training, Izuku finally was strong enough to cast powerful healing spells to heal near fatal wounds.

-

-

-

Izuku sighed as Kendo helped him dress up. He stared at the mirror as Kendo tightened the corset on his body. He gritted his teeth at the tightness he felt. This was the one this he hated about wearing dresses, the corsets. It was very hard to breathe in them and anytime Izuku's breathing hiked up he would have to rush to his chambers to loosen the draw strings so as to not pass out. It was a rather big hastle but he wanted to be a proper Duchess. Katsuki had objected to Izuku wearing dresses but izuku always managed to calm the blond down.

"Is it too tight, your grace?" Kendo gently asked and Izuku shook his head.

"No it is fine Kendo, thank you." Izuku spoke politely.

She helped the Duchess dress up and straightened out any creases in the dress and then did his hair. She slightly brushed out his curls and put some vanilla scented oil in her palms and gently applied it to his hair. Izuku purred at the scent softly smiling. Kendo had been amazing in taking care of the Duchess. Izuku considered her not just a servant but a friend and Kendo knew that and was grateful. She parted Izuku's hair and pinned a few strands at the back and let his hair cascade down his back and shoulders. Izuku looked in the mirror and purred. He looked absolutely gorgeous. The Duke had gotten the best seamstresses to make dresses for the Omega and each and every one of those dresses were beautiful. Izuku was dressed in a navy blue organza gown with off white lace work. The dress had fluffy off shoulder sleeves.