Chapter 2 - Mana

The Crimson knights had travelled tirelessly to get to the capital border

The Crimson knights had travelled tirelessly to get to the capital border. It didn't even take them half a day to kill the beasts and secure the border. The beasts were high level beasts but they were no match for the Crimson Knights. They had travelled to the beast forest so many times that killing magical beasts came very easily to them, almost like it was a second nature to them. The knights only rested for half a day and travelled through the night. Katsuki had promised Izuku that he would be back by the third day and he would keep his word to his wife. He was desperate to get back to his mate. He didn't want to be away from him anymore than he absolutely had to. The Crimson knights reached the Elden Castle at the middle of the night. Katsuki instructed for the knights to not create a ruckus and wake everyone up. He quickly checked everyone up and everyone dispersed, leaving for each of their room.

Katsuki quickly walked up the stairs and ran up to the North wing and quietly slipped into his new bedroom. He took off his cloak and walked to the bed very quietly. Izuku was peacefully sleeping curled up in the bed. Katsuki's spare cloak was draped over the Omega's body along with his nesting blankets that were drenched in the Alpha's scent. The blond couldn't help but softly smile at the sight. Izuku might be 18 now but he still looked very much like a child and his baby face only made him look that much more adorable. Katsuki very quietly took off his armour and hung it on the rack and took off his dusty pants and tunic and put on a clean one. He would wake Izuku up if he requested for a bath so he refrained from it.

He slipped under the covers and under his cloak. He snatched the cloak off of Izuku and tossed it to the ground. Izuku loudly whined and whimpered in his sleep. Katsuki smiled cheekily and gave out loving pheromones and hugged the greenette cuddling him in his arms. Izuku always looked so tiny in his arms, it made his heart so warm whenever he saw how peacefully adorable the greenette's face looked in his arms. Izuku instantly tensed up but almost immediately melted and hugged back purring loudly. He nuzzled his face into the blond's chest. He gave out loving pheromones and purred softly. His eyes slowly fluttered open and he looked up at the blond brighty but sleepily smiling.

"Forgive me for waking you" Katsuki softly cooed. Izuku hummed and purred.

"No.. I am glad I woke up.. Welcome home, mae lux" Izuku purred and pecked the blond's lips. Katsuki chuckled and pulled the greenette's head for a more deeper kiss. Katuski slipped his tongue inbetween the Omega's lips and let his tongue play around in his mouth. Izuku was more than willing to open his mouth and move closer to the blond. They both stayed in the passionate embrace, their hearts feeling so warm from the feeling. They both pulled back as Katsuki gently pet the Omega's head.

"How was the trip?" Izuku asked softly purring at the touch.

"It was tiresome but well. How were your Duchess's duties?" Katsuki asked softly purring at the calming scent coming off of Izuku.

"They were all consuming. There is alot to do and look after when you are not around. But I finished with the castle rennovation plans. Could you take a look? I would like your approval on them." Izuku said softly.