Chapter 13 - Loss

TRIGGER WARNING

TRIGGER WARNING

Katsuki knew something was extremely wrong as soon as he heard Deku scream for help through the bond. His heart was racing so hard, he felt like his heart would pop out of his chest any moment. He cursed at how long it was taking him to get to the encampment. Shoto, Kirishima and Sero followed the Commander in concern as to why he would abandon the front lines in such a hurry. They could all feel the unsettling feeling in their guts. They all knew something was off and Katsuki's behaviour was just confirming it. The ride back to the encampment from the frontlines felt like a year long ride to the blond. Katsuki gasped when the clashing of swords and snarls of wolves filled his ears. The encampment was under attack by the Etheral army. He pulled out his sword forcing his horse to go faster. The noises and screams only got louder as they got closer and closer to the encampment. It looked like a massacre, blood was everywhere and mages were trying to fight off the knights.  

-

-

-

Izuku tried to look around for anything that he could use to hurt the Alpha on top of him. His lower body felt like it was on fire. It was worse than any pain he had ever felt. He had never really felt such aggression from his Alpha. Katsuki was always gentle and kind to the Omega's body. He only felt more sensitive and more in pain from it all. The Alpha's growls and snarls for the Omega's cries to quiet down were muffling his screams of help. He looked to his side and reached his hand for the empty glass bottle that was scattered on the ground just out of his reach. He was so thankful that he could reach for it. The Omega wasted no time in smashing the glass bottle on the Alpha's face with everything he had. He had to gather every ounce of strength he had using his anger and pain. The Alpha screamed and howled as the glass shards peirced into his skin on his face.

Izuku whimpered and as soon as the Alpha pulled back, he clawed himself away and to the corner of the tent. His legs felt like they had no strength, he wanted to run but he struggled to even pull himself up on his feet. The black haired Alpha snarled a bone chilling roar and his claws came out as he lunges for Izuku. Izuku whimpered and crawled away hurriedly from his line of attack. He crawled hurriedly towards the entrance of the tent, wanting to get out of the tent and get to Ojiro. He knew that Ojiro had to be near as per Katsuki's instructions.

The black haired Alpha only grew more enraged as he couldn't get to his release because of the Omega's defiance. He growled as he gripped the Omega's ankle harshly with bruising force. His grip was tight enough that it left a bruise, a dark purple bruise on his ankle. The Alpha yanked Izuku down to him and slashed at his chest and stomach and Izuku could only scream out loudly. He tried to fight the Alpha but he was far too strong and no matter how much Izuku tried to crawl away from the Alpha but he was only pulled back and thrusted into. Izuku cried out but then suddenly everything went quiet, it was a very eerie quietness that spread. The Alpha on top of him wasn't moving or growling anymore. Izuku took that chance and with all the energy he had, pulled himself away from under him and towards the entrance when he froze.