ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ 6

Imani and Brandon drove away form the burning house one confused and one happily drumming her fingers to Hamilton whilst belting out the lyrics to every song

Imani and Brandon drove away form the burning house one confused and one happily drumming her fingers to Hamilton whilst belting out the lyrics to every song. Imani had found the CD in her Target haul and decided it was the perfect time to play it which is what lead to her singing and rapping along to Alexander Hamilton and of course her baes, George Washington, and Lafayette. Both men were hot as fuck in the musical and she'd loved them ever since.

Brandon seemed unsure but vibed along with her in his weird awkward way, having never heard the music or seeing the musical but being unable to deny that it was awesome music. They drove for around thirty minutes before pulling over in front of a park which had toilets nearby as well as a playground. Imani turned the car off and practically shoved Brandon out after check to ensure there weren't to many zombies in the area. Even if there were shed fight them, she had to use the bathroom badly and wanted to play on the playground.

Brandon watched on with amusement as she locked the car and ran into the bathroom and then about five minutes later came running out again shaking her wet hands as she sprinted to the playground and started swinging. After kicking herself for a while she grew bored and forced Brandon to push her though he wasn't as reluctant as she thought he'd be. He was slowly coming to like her! Now she could extort him more, she cackled evilly at the thought as he pushed her.

Imani's head snapped towards the road when she noticed two cars pulling up next to her jeep. One was a large black SUV and the other a silver Mercedes. Brandon seemed to have no fear as the pulled up and this concerned her greatly, had she been set up? She was doubting everything and jumped of the swing stepping away from Brandon reaching for the gun in her boot.

Imani's eyes widened as she halted all movement, out of the cars stepped four men. Roadkill, a glorious specimen of a man who she would kidnap at some point, a muscular Greek god, and a doppelganger. Processing Imani realised that Brandon and doppelganger were the twins from the mall. They knew the guy she threw a knife at.

A mantra of 'oh shit, oh shit, of shit' repeated in her head as she tried to decide to fight or flight. Her instincts went against her as she dropped to the floor and played dead. A booming laugh sounded as she lay face first on the disgusting playground floor. It tasted like old cheese and dirt when she licked it. Why she licked it? She's just stupid.

Murmuring above her caused her to turn her head and look at the cluster of dumb fucks known as males, she read their lips so she could be a part of their conversation "she's got a nice ass, let us sacrifice ourselves for her." "She shall be our queen; we must build a shrine at once." Snickering to herself she turned onto her back and spread he arms so she formed a cross.

"Carry me to my shrine servants." She was appalled when they looked at her with confused faces, apparently, she had interpreted wrong. Their loss, she would have been a great person to be sacrificed for. The glorious specimen she was to kidnap spoke up, "We mean no harm, we just came for our brother, Brandon." Imani tilted her head "How'd you find him? Oooo are you all psychic? Martins?"

Her face fell when doppelganger shook his head "No, we just tracked his phone." Imani blinked slowly at him "Okay you nerd", she sniffed but then reasoned that they couldn't tell her they were martins due to laws and stuff and decided to be nice and play along. "Sooooo" she drew out "you found your brother, are y'all leaving now?"

The Greek god spoke up this time and oh boy did she pay attention to his voice, "We plan to meet up with the rest of our group, you are welcome to join?" The questioning of himself intrigued her, they stood on equal grounds even with their age differences, how could she tell? Brandon had more wrinkles due to not moisturising, she had lectured him on it for ten minutes earlier.

"I suppose I could grace more people with my fabulous presence" Imani practically puked out, the Greek god and her future kidnap could take her anywhere. "What are your names thought? I would like to know who to curse if I die" Brandon chuckled from next to his doppelganger who he had fussed over like a mother hen only moments before.

Roadkill stepped forward "I'm Raven, moya zhena", his accent was hot Imani decided as she blinked slowly, had he just called her his wife? Yes, was she going to let him know she knew Russian? NO, she needed an upper hand in case they tried to kill her. Pretending she didn't understand she turned to the doppelganger now dubbed Nerd, "Corey, nice to meet you." He was full of sunshine, she hated it. It burned her eyes; night was better and meant more coffee.

Without waiting for her to look at him the one on her kidnap list spoke up "I'm Kevin." Simple and short probably like his down below was her first thought, her mind them going to the minion named Kevin causing her to snicker. Finally, the Greek God spoke up, "My name is Silas, Louloúdi". She admired him however she didn't know Greek and cried at internally unable to know what he called her before Brandon cut in telling her his name.

She threw him a look and rolled her eyes at his cheek; she'd smack him later maybe on the ass. "I'm Imani" she stated a hand on her hip. Before letting them know her position seeing as they refused to sacrifice themselves for her.

"If I'm to go with you buffoons I pronounce myself queen, bow before my glorious ass" she stated pulling a crown from her stolen goods and placing it on her head. Roadkill smirked, "I'd bite that ass". Imani returned his smirk as the other male's mouths hung open in jealousy obviously, "only if I can bite yours back". With that she pulled Kevin the minion towards her jeep and with his instruction drove back to Sunnyvale court. 

┈┈┈┈․° ☣ °․┈┈┈┈