ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ f̶i̶n̶?̶

The rumble of three cars behind them caused sighs of relief to fill the silent air, an explosion in the background causing Imani to smile

The rumble of three cars behind them caused sighs of relief to fill the silent air, an explosion in the background causing Imani to smile. It was like a James Bond movie; they had gotten rid of the bad guys and were on their way to fly away.

Too bad they couldn't get a private jet, would have been even cooler. Imani smiled, she was with people she cared about, and they cared about her right? Sure, there was mystery girl, but they could love both of them, right?

Feeling Gabriel shift slightly as he moved to lean on her shoulder, Luke laying his head on her lap as North navigated, and Marc drove. The bags by her feet were heavy but she refused to complain, not when they were so close to leaving together.

Imani smiled widely as her archangel played lightly with her curls, spinning them around his finger to calm his nerves. They were nearing the airport and it was no secret that they were all excited to get out of the country.

Silas had mentioned going to Greece and Victor suggested France, she couldn't wait to travel with them to get to know them better. She had to find Marie and Sang first however plus the boy's mystery girl, make sure they were safe and sound.

Luke was vibrating as he lay on her whilst North scowled at him "how much sugar have you had Luke, sit still" he growled out. Luke simply threw a Brussel sprout at him that he had put in his pocket where he got it was a mystery.

Before North could yell at Luke the airport came into view, surrounded by huge wire gates, cars waiting in lines to get in with a few groups of people walking along the side of the road. After gas had started drying up, they got lucky to get as much as they did.

The slow-moving line edged forward, crawling as if it were a snail with hundreds of people waited to be allowed in. Imani looking at the cars following behind that held the rest of her family, her team. She couldn't wait to see them again, to be in the comfort of their presence.

It took nearly two hours before finally all four of their cars were through the gates and parked together. Imani bounced from the car her smile permanently stuck as she clung to Owen excitedly talking to him and Axel before bouncing over to were Kota, Nathan, Marc, and Kevin were unloading the cars.

Pulling on her rucksack and wheeling her suitcase she spun around to the group as Brandon came up next to her and kissed her cheek before grabbing his own bag. Raven and Corey stood behind her as Victor held her hand tapping a tune.

Owen was babbling on about sticking together, Imani wasn't listening as she watched dozens of people shuffle into the airport, laughter of children filling the air as security presented them with stuffed toys and candy at the door.