ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ 7

"Six feet tall and super strong

"Six feet tall and super strong. We'd always get along, alright, alright Ooh, he'd pick me up at eight and not a minute late cause it don't like to wait, no. Kind and ain't afraid to cry or treat him momma right that's right, that's what I like."

Kevin was clutching onto the 'oh shit' handle as Imani sang along to GUY.exe bouncing in her seat as the car swerved back and forwards with the beat. Let's just say he wished he had offered to drive especially when a song called Squidward Nose started playing.

The car jumped and loud crunches could barely be heard over the music as Imani made a game of hitting every zombie she could see, more points if it was a child. Kevin was starting to regret his life choices.

As soon an Imani had pulled into the driveway of a cute two-story house Kevin fell out of the car causing Imai to pout "aww CPR was gonna play next." He had no idea what that song was and was just happy to be alive, her driving was ten times worse than Ravens.

As Kevin sorted himself out the others pulled up next to them Raven grinning, "You drive like a Russian! Moya zhena you are perfect." Imani grinned deviously at him. "Course I am, I mean just look at me."

Brandon and Silas both snorted whilst Corey face palmed a small smile on his face. Imani winced internally but kept her front up, she knew she needed to pull off this mean bitch façade with confidence oozing out of her if they were with the guys from the mall. After all she had stabbed one of them.

The dumber they thought she was, the less they considered her a threat. She was going to hold the power in this group and use them to her advantage before they could use her. It was survival of the fittest after all.

Imani followed the men into the vacant house as Corey explained to her that the rest of their group were finishing up at a mall close by after a 'random' girl had stabbed their friend. Imani snorted quietly but covered it with a cough.

Apparently, they hadn't realised it was her, or in Ravens case didn't share with the class. She now understood why Brandon was okay with joining her, he was stupid and didn't recognise her. It seemed fooling this group wouldn't be hard after all.

Her chunky sneakers squeaking lightly as she walked into the house, the rainbow laces dirtied from the playground. She felt bad not taking them off at the door, but she had to be able to run if needed. She flicked at her earrings with her left hand as her right supported it.

The men all walked around the house placing their bags down as they went, Imani had left hers in the car. She'd get them if she needed them. According to Kevin there were nine others they were waiting on, three were here but went to help out at the mall.

Imani had snorted discreetly at that remembering Nathan calling for a 'doc' earlier. He must have need to help the dude she stabbed. There was at least thirty minutes till they arrived, so the group decided to do the only reasonable thing. Play Monopoly.

The door opening was unheard due to the yelling coming from the living room floor as nine men trickle in and watched the scene in confusion and amusement "Your landed on my property bitch pay up" Bandon yelled at Imani, "Imani give Brandon his two hundred dollars, you landed on his property" Kevin said.

Imani looked at him scandalised "No, he's in jail. I'm not gonna give money to a criminal!" "That's not how you play!" Brandon screeched "Corey, why are they yelling?" Raven asked as he not so discreetly stole from the bank whilst Silas rolled in his riches due to him owning half the board.

"Shut the fuck up Raven, you don't get to talk after stealing my last railway!" The man said as he threw a house at the Russian. "I WISH I WAS NEVER BORN" Screeched Imani as she face planted into the carpet. "MEE TOOOOO" yelled Brandon as he threw money at Raven who decided to act like a stripper and twerked for it.

This cause Imani to look up as she hollered him on "Yas go bitch, twerk that ass" Corey then threw a house at her casing her to glare at him and bite his leg, "Eww, she got rabies get her off." Kevin was sat in the corner having an existential crisis as he contemplated why he was in this family.

A man wearing a suit cleared his throat causing the group to look at the nine men standing around them, well one was sitting due to the wound on his leg. The group made no move to right themselves as Raven was paused mid twerk, Corey and Brandon still throwing things, Silas lying like a starfish, Kevin in the corner and Imani still biting Corey's leg.

"If we don't move, they can't see us" Imani muttered out. Suited man raised an eyebrow at her as a cute blonde howled with laughter on the floor with a few not too far behind. A sigh came from suited man "What is going on here? We could hear you yelling from outside, you ae lucky no zombies came in."

Imani pursed her lips and pointed to a zombie corpse that was in the doorway to the kitchen, a rolling pin sticking out of its face. One guy nearly puked at the sight as Imani wondered how he was going to survive if he couldn't handle blood.

Her thoughts stopped though as the man on the couch suddenly bellowed "Wait a minute! You're the bitch that threw a knife in my leg." "Is that real money?" another piped in looking at the money scattered everywhere

Imani blinked slowly "Schmetterling" she screeched at him throwing the dice at the hot, Native American's forehead.

┈┈┈┈․° ☣ °․┈┈┈┈