ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ 17

Imani struggled as any normal person would as they held her face underwater

Imani struggled as any normal person would as they held her face underwater. It was definitely messing her hair up even more. Not to mention she hadn't done skincare in weeks now.

Internally sighing she let her body relax stilling completely. A poke to her lower back indicting that they where checking she was dead nearly cause her to jump in surprise. She could vaguely hear swearing and yelling over the water in her ears.

The hand which had once held her head down disappeared as she continued to hang limp. She had been underwater for three minutes of so now and was coming close to needing to breath.

The slam of the door gave her all the indication she needed as she flung herself up from the water coughing violently on the ground.

Picking her head up she did a quick check of the room her eyes meeting a guard who stood by the door mouth hung open. Their hand reaching for the walkie talkie on their belt.

Shoving herself up she monkey clung to them spinning so she was on their back grabbing their gun strap and twisting it trying the strangle them.

She could hear Raven egging her on in the background but was unable to fully hear, her ears ringing as adrenaline pumped through her body.

The guard slammed her back into one of the cells bars in an attempt to get her off, she groaned at the impact her leg wound mixed with what she assumed to be a concussion hurt like a bitch all of a sudden.

Wasn't an adrenaline rush supposed to make her not feel pain, books and movies are fucking liars.

The man kept slamming her back the cell as she focused on pulling the strap tighter to occupy his hands, keeping them away from the walkie talkie. "Stop fucking struggling you bimbo, just die or something already." she muttered.

A hand reached out from the cell he had just slammed her into grabbing the strap tighter. He had made a huge mistake by getting close to North's cell as the guard stilled dropping to the ground, Imani landing on top of them.

"Thanks" She said wincing as she pulled herself up on the bars before reaching down to roll the guard over, looking for the key set she had seen on him earlier.

"That was awesome moya zhena" Raven chuckled out. "Awesome? That was reckless and irresponsible! She could have died"

Imani rolled her eyes "Shut up Owennn, I'm fine" letting out a hurray as she found the keys, she turned unlocking North's door two which he rushed out checking her over as she shooed him off.

"Unlock their doors and lets fucking go, this place is drab, and I want tacos." She complained as if she didn't have a bullet in her and a concussion still.

As soon as they were out Sean, Marc and Gabriel where fussing over her much to her dismay. Luke hovering in the background with Brandon and Corey as the rest strategized the best way out.

"Alright team, stay together and stay quiet" Axel sent a pointed look at Raven who scoffed muttering under his breath about sponge bob teaching him to make an entrance or something.

"The place is swarming with dickheads who possess guns, and you want us to walk out in a huge group? That's just asking for us to die." Imani spoke up just as Sean pulled the bullet from her leg.

"SON OF A BITCHHHHHHHHH" she shrieked as Marc covered her mouth with his hand in an attempt to quiet her.

Gabriel stroking her hair in comfort as all eye's turned to her. "Well then what do you suppose we do?" Axel asked.

"Give them what they want." She said with a shrug reaching her arms out towards Brandon who gently helped her stand up. As she was pulled up, she let out a sigh as her achy joints clicked into place.

"Give them what they want? What exactly do you mean?" Victor asked an eyebrow raised. Imani looked at him surprised, he had been fairly quiet, and she hadn't really heard him speaking.

"We fight them off getting rid of as many as we can and if all goes to shit, I'll find Barney and try to seduce him I suppose before knocking him out and stealing whatever keys he has on him?" She posed wincing as it came out more as a question than her being confident.

She was nearly done with this whole ordeal, she wanted to curl up into a ball and have a good sob but couldn't, not until she was safe and sound back home with her family.

She watched as they all looked at each other whilst she rolled her head back feeling her neck pop, god she needed a massage for a full month or year. Kevin was the one to step forward, "I agree with that idea, except for one fact".

Imani raised an eyebrow her plan was flawless, "didn't you one threaten to decorate your ugly cell with his entrails and two stab him with a knife?" Imani huffed "that's two things stoopid."

Shouting ensured as everyone tried to get their opinion out. Whilst they were being babies, she returned to the knocked-out guard, picking up his gun and searching his pockets finding a knife and handgun.

Axel sighed running a hand down his face before speaking up, how they all managed to stay alive was unbelievable "We move out in groups of four try to find car keys and then the cars. Be quiet and stay alive."

A mutual agreement of grunts or nods followed as they all straightened as best, they could, they had no weapons apart from two guns and a small knife so they would have to be creative.

They grouped up quickly huddling into small teams to discuss their plans.

Gabriel, Luke, North, Imani

Kota, Nathan, Kevin, Silas

Corey, Raven, Brandon, Victor

Sean, Owen, Axel, Marc

Imani smiled at her team, Luke would go through the vents above them, North would watch their backs, Gabriel would distract if needed and she got to hold the gun and shoot bitches. She moved towards the door jerking her head at the others.

"Ladies first, I insist" She said with a smirk as she reloaded her stolen gun.

┈┈┈┈․° ☣ °․┈┈┈┈