ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ 14

The three sat together chatting quietly as Imani ate and now had Gabriel's head in her lap whilst she pet his hair and leant her head on Kota's shoulder

The three sat together chatting quietly as Imani ate and now had Gabriel's head in her lap whilst she pet his hair and leant her head on Kota's shoulder. It was peaceful as she told them all about Australia.

Gabriel was horrified at how many spiders there where and Kota intrigued by the difference in government and smart people things. As the breeze grew stronger, they decided to head back inside as the clouds looked stormy.

As the three walked Kota taking the lead, he suddenly stopped causing Imani to bump into his back and Gabriel to bump into hers. "Owww my nose, why'd you stop Kota?" She peered around him eyes widening as they saw a group of six cars pull up surrounding their own.

Out of each vehicle stepped four men each heavily armed and wearing what looked like tactical helmets, "Wot in the ever-loving fuck" was Imani's first response as she felt herself leave the ground as Gabriel carried her inside Kota hauling ass behind them as gunshots sounded.

Bullet embedding themselves into the walls surrounding them as windows shattered. "they're obviously the bad guys since they SUCK AT AIMING THEIR SHOTS" Imani yelled from her position over Gabriel's should throwing up a middle finger at them.

They ran into the room where the rest of the group was all of them holding weapons towards the three having hear the gunshots, "what is going on outside?" "Mr Lee, Report" Axel and Mr Blackbourne spoke at the same time.

Dropping Imani to the floor she gently kicked is ankle before reaching for her bag and rummaging for her guns as Kota explained "there's a group or arm gunmen outside, 24 to be exact."

The two leaders glanced at each other before Axel spoke up "alright everyone arm yourselves, take a bag of supplies in case we need to run. We're aiming to get at least two cars out. Go in groups of two or three"

Imani stuffed as many knives and guns on her person as she could, hiding them in her boots, hair, bra and under her skirt. Picking up her backpack filled with medical supplies, food, and extra clothes she stood next to Raven "ey wanna have a fun competition, Rainbow?"

He looked down at her "I am not rainbow I am man moya zhena, but yes let us compete." A grin stretched over her face "whoever takes the most people down wins?" The two bartered on the prize settling on getting to have the others favourite gun (Raven wanted a kiss but Brandon shut that down).

"Alrighty let's go kill some fuckers!" Imani yelled dragging Nathan with her having called dibs on him being her partner. They snuck through the halls quietly making their way towards a side door hoping to get behind the men outside.

They reached the stairwell and peeked out the window "I thought Kota said there was 24?" Nathan questioned as Imani tilted her head toward him "there as but it seems they've multiplied into what looks like 50 people."

Clutching her gun tighter to her chest they army crawled past the windows to avoid being seen pausing with every sound, just as they made it to the door, they heard gun shots and yelling from outside.

"Someone fucked up, bet it was North and Raven squabbling." Nathan sighed at the girl as they stood just as three armed men turned the corner. Both parties stood there in a standoff before Imani broke the silence and shot one of them in the chest and another in the foot.

Nathan reacted soon after gunning down the third who was just about the shoot her as she pounced on the one, she had hit in the foot, stabbing them in the chest. 

"Your bloods such a pretty red, I want boots in the same colour." She muttered as the man she stabbed let out a gurgled response.

Nathan shook his head at her before stealing the dead men's protective vests, tossing one at her before pulling on his own "Come on you insane idiot." "I'm not insane, I'm just trying to survive an apocalypse."

"You just stabbed a man whilst smiling, I'm pretty sure that counts as insanity". The two set off Imani grumbling under her breath calling him all sorts of names. The stuck to walking along the walls, Imani peeking around the corners before they would advance.

"I see a door round the next corner, wanna take that one?" She whispered as he nodded in reply. The approached the door, Imani opening it as Nathan watched their backs. Poking her head out she blinked twice before slowly pulling it back in.

Outside where ten people all armed with guns pointed at the door, "Sooooo, let's not go out there." Nathan moved slightly left "I don't think it matters" 

Sighing she saw what was happening, they were cornered? Three wayed? as five more people approached from either side giving them no chance to escape.

"Y'all are mother fucking cunts, twenty people against two of us! What are y'all so weak you need to gang up on us like this?" Imani spouted of as the men slowed their approach guns still drawn.

"You know what fuck it" Looking down at her gun she noted how many bullets she had left, twelve. Nathan could pick up the other eight hopefully, otherwise she could just steal his gun for herself.

She lifted her gun up as one of the men yelled at her to freeze, "Fuck you, you're all wankers!" with that she took no aim and pulled the trigger shooting down the ones to her left whilst Nathan who had picked up on what she was doing fired at the ones on their right.

They managed to kill all ten inside with pure luck and an adrenaline rush. The men outside where still a problem but at least they lived, "You good?" She asked turning to Nathan who nodded "I got a sit ton of bruises but no bullet thanks to this vest and their shitty aim."

Imani nodded smiling "cool, cool cool cool cool cool. I have the same problem and also a bullet in my thigh." Nathan's eyes widened as he looked down seeing blood pouring down her leg.

"Oh my fucking god Imani, hold on I'll wrap it up till we can get to doc." Imani hummed as she swayed slightly, it hurt to stand and she just wanted to flop over. 

As Nathan rummaged around pulling out bandages she blinked as she watched one of the men start to move. Apparently, she hadn't killed him. 

Oppsies

Half hopping and half walking over she stopped in front of the man who glared up at her, "eww you ugly." She stated as he spit blood at her. "You got blood on my shoes! I'm not killing you nicely now."

She pulled out a knife and lifted her arm to stab him in the head "I'd drop that if you value your friend's life" a deep voice called out from behind her, causing her to freeze in her actions.

She froze turning her head to see an older man holding a gun to Nathans head, five men flanking him. Lowering her knife, she blinked knowing she couldn't take them with her injury and deciding instead to piss them off.

"Omigod it's Barney the Purple Dinosaur!!!

┈┈┈┈․° ☣ °․┈┈┈┈