ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ 19

The man let out a noise that sounded like a strangled gargle and a whimper as he was yanked further into the room as he was quickly knocked out

Imani dragged his body towards the wall taking off his bullet proof vest and chucking it to North to put on. He would be going out first, so he got the most protection.

Looking down at herself she blinked just now realising she was still in a dress. It was comfortable yes but her legs were getting cold. With that in mind she grinned before yanking off the guards' boots as Gabriel dropped down next to her.

"What are you doing?" Imani blinked at him "Stealing his pants, my legs are cold." Gabriel looked at her in horror. "But, but they're awful. I mean really, they're so ugly."

Imani looked at his as she stepped into them pulling them up slowly whilst keeping eye contact. "Bitch I make everything look hot."

 As he stood looking stuck between agreeing and wanting to rip the pants off, she distracted him with another kiss on the cheek as she moved to stand next to North.

Leaning her head on his chest she sighed "time for phase two?" He nodded brushing his hand along her hair "time for phase two" He confirmed as she picked up a random metal pipe they had found and tied a white cloth to.

Moving into their respective positions they held their breaths listening, they didn't hear much. North opened the door once more, hiding himself behind it as Imani gently waved the pole with the white flag on it.

"We surrender, please let us live." She called out hearing a murmur as the guards shuffled their feet. She handed the pole carefully to Gabriel so it would barley move as she lay flat on the floor holding her new machine gun.

"Come out with your hands up if you surrender." A man called out as North slowly moved from behind the door, he had the vest on tightly with no weapons on his person.

 Gabriel and Imani however where stocked up gun and knifes anywhere they could stash them.

North slowly made his way around the door keeping his stride steady as he stood just before the doorway, legs apart and arms up "I'm unarmed" his eyes glaring at them. "The others to" the same man spoke.

Imani swung her legs as she slid across the floor ending up between Norths legs with her gun aimed at their legs "Say hello to my little friend!!" with her badass statement that definitely wasn't stolen she began rapid firing as Gabriel and North joined her they aimed for the heads as she took out their legs.

No point aiming for their chests since they all had bullet proof vests on. It was a waste of bullets. Eventually there was one man left who began fleeing down a hallway in which Gabriel and North gave chase before stopping as they heard another gunshot.

Carefully the two peered around the corner as Imani shuffled through the dead bodies collecting any key cards, keys and a few vests.

 Making her way over she handed Gabriel a vest as they now stood in full view of the hallway meeting with a energetic Luke and Marc.

"Hi guys! I brought Marc." Luke said with a smile. North looked around them "where's the rest of your group? "Marc nodded "all good, we decided I'd just go with Luke as they think they found a office. May have a way out or a computer".

Imani nodded "Should we join them or try to find another way out?" Marc shook his head "We need to find another way out; these hallways all look the same and moving in a large group wouldn't be a good idea."

Gabriel nodded "We'd be to loud and draw to much attention." Imani looked at him "why are you so wise all of a sudden. "Bitch I'm always wise." Imani snorted muttering a yeah right under her breath.

North looked at them rolling his eyes "We find our own way then, now lets get going. We shouldn't stay still for to long." After a silent agreement and Imani giving Luke and Marc their own protective vests they moved down the hall.

At each corner Imani trailed her bloody hand along it, leaving a small enough line that no one would see it unless they looked for it yet bright enough that they wouldn't turn down a hallway they'd already been.

Imani wanted to cry, her leg hurt and she just wanted to get to the airport and go home. She shouldn't even be here, she grew to attached to this group of men half of who she had barley connected with yet.

She tensed, she refused to seem weak. She had to be strong and not let them down. There was no time to fucking cry on the floor like she so desperately wanted to.

As they rounded a corner North who was leading came to a halt, "I hear arguing. Sounds like Mr B." Imani blinked straining her ears "I don't hear fuckity wot even mate." Luke snickered "My lil bro has great hearing bubbles."

Imani wobbled her head side to side "show off. bUtT, whose he arguing with?" North shook his head "It sounds like the guy who claimed to be his older brother." 

Imani let out a gasp "Barney!!! OMG we gotta go punch him in the dick."

Marc nodded enthusiastically "Yas queen." Gabriel held up a taser" I recon this would hurt more" The three grinned wickedly at each other as North reconsidered his life choices once again.

They slowly advanced towards the door Imani looking under it "Ah shit Sean's on the ground with Axel and Owen whilst it looks like Barney and Baby Bop are the only ones in there I dunno." Luke looked down at her "I can't believe you gave them nicknames".

"I'll bust the door down and pretend to be alone you guys can back me up" Imani decided with a nod electing to ignore Luke, her nicknames where amazing.

North helped her up from the ground as she checked her magazine making sure it was full before standing in front of the wooden door. Rolling her shoulders she lifted her foot slamming it into the door frowning when it didn't open.

Looking towards North he sighed as he lifted his foot slamming the door open for her as she aimed her gun at Barney's head interrupting his second boring monologue.

"Yippee-kay-yay Motherfuckerssssss"

┈┈┈┈․° ☣ °․┈┈┈┈