ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ 20

She had been correct at least, there were only Barney and Baby Bop in the room

She had been correct at least, there were only Barney and Baby Bop in the room. Hadn't she hadn't seen however was the bomb that Baby Bop was holding.

Her surprised Pikachu face coming out, they were going to blow themselves up.

Cringe, that's so cliché plus the constant monologing. Baby Bops face twisted in anger "Opps did I say that out loud" Through gritted teeth she received a yes.

"How dare you, you little bitch!" Baby Bop screeched out, in a most unmanly fashion "We are above you and your little group of survivors! We are creating a miracle to live forever, and you will all be sorry you – "

"Shut up Baby Bop be grateful your being graced with my fabulous presence your drug thingo is dumb and your annoying" she restored as his mouth was left open.

"How dare – " Imani shot him in the foot before he could continue his whining causing him to yelp and nearly drop the bomb, oops she had forgotten about that.

"look I have a gun here and am very willing to shoot Barney multiple times so just shut up Baby Bop no one wants to listen to your stoopid voice, we don't even know who you are your literally an insignificant cockroach."

Barney decided to finally interject "Indeed you have a gun but we have a bomb, also if my heart stops this whole place will immediately be blown up all with everyone and everything in it."

Imani blinked slowly "wot?" Barney opened his mouth to repeat himself before she cut him off "so if I kill you this place will blow up... okay then no probs I just won't kill you."

Barney let out a laugh "that's your grand plan? To just not kill me? How do you expect to get out of here alive when I can just have my people kill your little group. There's what 15 of you and around 300 of my men? You won't make it far".

"300? That's a little steep don't you think? It's probably what 200 now? Maybe less I mean we did let Raven loose without parental supervision." Luke chimed in as he came through the door aiming his gun at Barney as well.

Imani yawned bored out of her mind "SOooOOo Barney aka worse brother in terms of well everything so far, what exactly do you wa– " "I am not the worse brother! I am better in every way!"

Imani sorted " OmGawshh he had a ego problem cause he's worse than his lil bro and can't sand it. Typical ugly white men." Sean blinked at her in a flurry "No toots not you, your pretty." With a smile he sighed "Not what I was trying to communicate Gumdrop."

Imani blinked back at him "Wot where you doing then? Morse Code? Bitch I dunno morse code im not a fucking military pigeon." "Why would a pigeon need to know morse code?" "Shut up North, stop being Smort".