ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ 12

Raven's loud snores echoed through the car as Imani stacked cheerio's that they had found at a gas station on his forehead, her current total being nineteen

Raven's loud snores echoed through the car as Imani stacked cheerio's that they had found at a gas station on his forehead, her current total being nineteen. They had been mostly silent for the trip with Sean and Raven sleeping.

North had refused to let anyone else drive causing them to stop every house or so to let him rest his leg and have Sean check the wound.

After reaching twenty-one her cheerio stack finally fell as she scrunched her nose annoyed, smacking Raven at her loss. The smack surprisingly didn't wake him, which according to what she had been told was a good thing.

Falling back into her seat she opened her mouth to ask North a question but before she could say anything he glared at her in the mirror causing her to huff and cross her arms. Perhaps asking him if they where there yet one more time would finally cause him to throw her out of the car.

She was surprised he hadn't done it after the twenty ninth time she asked.

With nothing to do having drawn on Sean's face, put stickers on Raven's shoes with glue and eaten five packets of dry ramen she decided it was time to be a responsible adult and have a well-earned nap.

As she drifted of to sleep her mind went blank as she floated in an abyss of nothingness. The peace calming in what was now a world of chaos. Unfortunately, her peace was short lived as she was shaken awake by someone.

Said someone received a punch to the face as she woke her arms stretching, "are we there yet?" A grumble came from what sounded like North as she peeled her eyes open seeing she had punched Brandon.

"Well, that's a pretty face to wake up to!" She said as she hopped out of the car hugging Brandon before hiding behind him having seen Raven glaring at her then pointing to his shoes, "North did it. I swear on my sister's life."

Raven in turn started chasing North as she stepped out from behind her shield, Marc and Luke joining them "I don't have a sister" she whispered as they all watched as North hauled ass away from the angry Russian both swearing at each other.

A sigh was heard as the rest of the men joined, all watching the scene in front of them with either amusement, confusion, or disappointment.

"Alright that is enough Mr Taylor Sr. and Mr Ravenstahl we don't have time to waste." Suit man spoke up his eyebrow arched as both men paused North stopping causing Raven to collide into him, both of them ending up on the floor as silence swept over the group again.

"That's a bit gay."

The comment from Imani at their position caused snorts to emerge as Suit man looked about ready to strangle her. She gave him an innocent smile as he directed them all with Daddy, ahem Axel giving input here or there.