ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ 8

The hot Native American man who she had dubbed Daddy looked confused as his hand shot up to where she had hit him with the dice, a square bruise forming

The hot Native American man who she had dubbed Daddy looked confused as his hand shot up to where she had hit him with the dice, a square bruise forming. Raven burst out laughing as he fell on top of Silas who started swearing at him.

This caused chaos as Brandon and Corey continued their fight as an artsy looking bitch and a dude on a sugar high egged them on making bets on who would win, Kevin sinking further into the shadows and Imani began picking up all the money and shoving it into her pants and top.

It was definitely not real money that had been stolen from a fancy looking briefcase left by the front door with a fancy B emblem on it. Fancy shoes stepped forward "That is enough, you are all behaving like children and will be getting hours tonight."

Imani blinked once and then twice "buzz kill" she muttered under her breath having released Corey as she noticed Nathan and crept over to him. She stood infront of him "Hiya Matchstick", he tilted his head down to look at her, "Matchstick? Really Imani I prefer ocean eyes." She smiled widely up at him.

Her attention was brought back to fancy suit as he turned from yelling at the men to glaring at her "and why are you here miss?" Imani snubbed him "I was invited" and with that she turned back to Nathan who looked like he was trying not to laugh at the man.

"I seem to remember you being invited to join us earlier this morning in the woods, yet you declined, what exactly changed your mind?" Imani turned her head back towards him "you all surrounded me in the woods, I was scared."

She fiddled with her fingers looking down "Sorry, and sorry for throwing a knife at you. You look so scary and were near my car" a grunt came from knife man. Whilst her head was down, she heard scolding towards suit man.

A hidden smile appeared on her face, they were believing she was some dainty girl who was scared of everything that was happening, manipulation was one of the greatest assets a person could have, she had been taught this from a young age.

Perhaps that's why they were failing to remember her point a gun at them in the woods.

A sigh came from suit man "I apologise miss, we failed to see it from your point of view." 

Imani looked up the smile off her face eyes shiny, "it's okay, we all made mistakes. Its human nature after all". She gave them a small smile before excusing herself to get her bag from the car.

As soon as she was outside, she could hear voices being raised, tilting her head back a grin rivalling that of the joker split across her face, they'd understand soon.

 She was in charge here and she would do anything to survive, after all she didn't care about any of them.

Grabbing her bag she walked back inside keeping a timid look on her face, shoulders hunched in. Brandon stepped over to her giving her a side hug as she looked up at him and smiled "Your staying with us doll face, we got the rest to agree to bring you with us."

Morphing her face into one of happiness Imani clapped her hands like a child, "thank you all very much! I'm so grateful".

 Suit man nodded "Of course, we are leaving tomorrow morning to head towards the airport as early as possible."

Nodding Imani hiked her bag up her shoulder and walked up the stairs pointed to by a cute brunette with glasses. Entering the bathroom, she shut the door and pulled the towel rack over jamming it underneath ensuring the door couldn't be opened.

Turning her head towards the mirror she sighed her face void of emotion. It was tiring, pretending to be something she's not. But she was used to it, the only time she never pretended was around Marie.

The girls had bonded and trusted each other more than they trusted themselves. Shaking her head to clear her thoughts Imani stripped and got into the shower turning it on, the hot water blasting her skin as she washed with a caramel body wash.

She had to do this, she had to survive. Lightly banging her head on the wall, she turned off the shower and stood there for a few minutes lost in her own head. As it grew colder, she finally moved grabbing her small travel towel and drying off.

She pulled on a pair of pastel patchwork sweatpants with pockets on each side just above the knee. A simple white knit tank top with lace trim paired with it for comfort whilst sleeping and movability just in case.

Pulling her hair out of the low bun and letting her curls bounce free she began removing the golden accessories from it. Rubbing her face in her hands she sighed the exhaustion was catching up to her.

She felt anxious, there were fourteen men out there who could all overpower her and kill her. She had to tread carefully; this was not a situation where you trust someone. With that though in mind she steeled herself.

Pulling her hair up into a high bun with a pastel ribbon securing it she pulled out her makeup bag placing it onto the sink, it was time to put her game face on.

Her brows were shaped giving her a soft face, eyebags concealed, nose powdered, a small amount of highlighter in the corner of her eyes and four dots of white eyeliner on the inner and outer corners, as well as above and below the centre of her eyes.

A gentle brush of mascara onto her lashes along with a dash of caramel lip balm and she was done, ready to fool some men after all beauty was a weapon that no one could resist. A distraction from what was occurring beneath the surface.

Packing her bag again and slipping her chunky sneakers back on placing a Swiss army knife into her pocket she pulled the towel rack out from under the door handle, it was time to fuck with some minds.

┈┈┈┈․° ☣ °․┈┈┈┈