ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ 11

Imani sat in the backseat having swapped with North, her eyes drooping as she shivered slightly

Imani sat in the backseat having swapped with North, her eyes drooping as she shivered slightly. The rush she had felt earlier washing away a feeling of numbness settling over her.

Raven sat next to her silently clutching a gun as Sean navigated as in Norths words "I don't trust crow to get us anywhere he's a dumb hoe". Well at least that's what she interpreted; she hadn't really been listening to him.

She didn't know how North was driving after being stabbed in the leg, but he refused to let Raven drive and apparently Sean drove like a grandma which she had sniggered at as she imagined him dressed as a grandma.

"Are we there yet?" A groan came from North at her question, "you have asked the same question five times in the last ten minutes!" "and I'll ask again soon bitch."

A sound of annoyance left North as he ignored her whilst Raven laughed loudly. Sticking her tongue out at Norths ack she unbuckled her seatbelt as she began climbing into the boot of the jeep trying to avoid all the glass.

"What are you doing! Sit your ass down!" North yelled at her. "I'm hungry and getting food now shush." Sean looked back at her "You have food back there?" Imani looked at him her face blank "No I have a pet piranha in the boot, yes, I have food back here I need to eat to survive!"

As she struggled over the seats, she felt a hand on her butt as she was pushed over whilst letting out a squeal, "What the fuckety duckety!?"

"I helped, nice butt by the way moya zhena" rolling her eyes she opened one of the boxes with food in it as Raven was being scolded by Sean and North. She reached into the box pulling out some muesli bars which she threw over the seats for Raven to distribute.

As she climbed back over extremely gracefully in her opinion North took a sharp turn causing her to lurch forward practically rolling onto the floor her foot slamming into Raven where the sun don't shine causing him to curse in Russian.

"What the heck are you doing stoopid I nearly died." "You didn't die nor where you close, and Sean told me to turn way to late blame him." Protests came from Sean as Imani tried to sit up, groaning as she had to do a crunch her non-existent abs protesting.

"Sean why are you giving directions if you can't give warning, gimme the phone I'll do it." Sean looked back at her with a pout "I can do it gumdrop, there is absolutely no problems at all."

Imani narrowed here eyes at the nickname but brushed it off as she reached forward and swiped the phone out of his hands "Hey! Give it back" he pouted.

"Pouting don't look good on you toots" Imani turned the phone towards her as she studied the map the route Sean following confusing her. "Where are we supposed to be going?"

 North looked at her in the rear-view mirror "We are meeting the rest in Columbia to go to Dulles airport in Washington since it's one of the only ones still running right now"

Imani blinked "Sean should not have been in charge of directions. We are going in the wrong direction." North slammed the brakes causing Imani to smack her head on the seat and kick Raven again.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN THE WRONG DIRECTION! WHERE HAVE WE BEEN GOING" Imani rubbed her head as she groaned in annoyance, "Well according to the map we are going to Dallas, you know the state?"

North turned his head towards Sean who looked away as he reached for the door. "you know you really shouldn't have given me the map; I don't get out much" A smack resonated as Sean clutched the back of his head where North had just smacked him "oww."

"You don't get to complain what was a two-hour trip is now going to take at least four!" Imani raised her eyebrow "I can do it in three!" "I can do it in one" she smiled at Raven in agreement before they were both shut down by North.

"Neither of you are driving, you both drive like lunatics. How you both got your license I don't know" Raven snorted "I intimidate the small man child who tried to fail me."

Imani nodded "I should have tried that; I don't have a license I failed the test five times and they told me to never come back after I apparently gave one of them a heart attack." North glared at them both as he twisted and grabbed the phone.

"I'll navigate from now on seeing as none of you can be trusted with doing it." Imani swatted at him as she finally managed to get up off the floor and was now seated next to Raven.

North placed the phone on his lap as he turned to car around "look out for a gas station we may need to fill the car if we want to make it." Sean opened his mouth but quickly shut it when North shot him a glare.

"None of you are allowed to speak for the remainder of this drive, otherwise you can walk."

"Can we at least have music?" "No." "Buzzkill." A muesli bar smacked Imani in the head which she proceeded to eat with a grin. North was way to fun to tease.

North turned the car around as he started to drive back the way they came. For the first thirty minutes everyone ate a muesli bar and then sat I silence.

Another thirty minutes after that Sean was sleeping whilst Imani played silent games of chopsticks with Raven, her winning them all much to his frustrations she couldn't help but speak up.

"Are we there yet"

"Fuck off Imani"

┈┈┈┈․° ☣ °․┈┈┈┈