ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ 18

Imani peeked around a corner after Luke tapped twice on the vent he currently occupied

Imani peeked around a corner after Luke tapped twice on the vent he currently occupied. Once meant clear, twice meant one to three, three meant a large group.

One guard stood at the end of the hallway gun across his chest with his hand on the trigger. There hadn't been an alert yet, so it seemed no one had gone to check the cells. Letting out a breath she steadied herself raising the gun.

Aiming it she shot just as North and Gabriel barrelled towards him rom behind her to quieten his fall to the floor and rob him of his weapons. North looked up at the ceiling "Oy Luke get into the room he was guarding. This guy has some fancy shit on him."

Imani peeked over his shoulder looking down at what North had found, her eyes narrowed at the key card in his hand, "That may be a problem." 

Gabriel looked at her "What do you mean a fucking problem? I can't deal with any more problems my hair is already a fucking mess!"

Imani snorted reaching out to thread her hand through his hair gently "Well darlin, if there are doors that require key cards dontcha think the one to get out or to a garage may be a specific one." Gabriel grunted as she removed her hand from his hair.

"This is fucking shit, were going to have to take out so many guards to collect their key cards." Imani snorted "Gotta collects them all".

Just as she said that the door flew open, causing her to raise her gun releasing a breath when she saw Luke grinning cheekily at them. "I could have shot you sugar pea" Luke grinned at the nickname "But you didn't Bubble, couldn't cause you Loooove me."

He dragged out he word as she smirked at this confidence, "Of course." She pecked him on the cheek smirking as his jaw dropped.

Grabbing Gabriel's hand, she gently puled him into the room hearing a smacking sound. Most likely North's hand meeting the back of Luke's head.

Walking into the room their faces lit up, it was full of weapons. Radios lined up on charge and different survival necessities.

Imani hummed to herself as she picked up different weapons stopping on a particular one. A machine gun, that looked like fun!

Her dad had taught her throughout her childhood how to shoot but this was basically a godsend for spraying bullets and praying that they hit. Picking it up she felt its weight, it was heavy but not too bad.

"Found some food." North spoke up causing them all to scuttle over to him like puppies. "Gimme gimme please" they held their hands out as he placed muesli bars into them.

"Aw man they're the healthy ones, I want chocolate chip ones." "Well, you aren't having any of that crap you need steady energy not a sugar high." Luke pouted dramatically falling onto Gabriel. "He's so mean."

Imani was half paying attention to them as she noticed a locked box back near the door they'd entered, it was partially hidden behind a rack off handguns that hung on the wall.

Walking over she grabbed a few of the guns on the way before reaching the box and tugging on the lock. "Hey guys, anyone want to break into this for me?" She heard shuffling behind her as Luke stepped around her.

"Leave it to me Bubbles." He began looking at the lock and pulling out different picks. Where he had found the lock picking set, she didn't know but was glad he knew how to use it as the lock opened with a pop.

Swinging the door open Gabriel let out a quiet hurray and sound of dismay at the same time. In the box where a multitude of car keys as well as a spider. Imani watched as Gabriel backed away from it.

"Why are you backing away its tiny?" "WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU MEAN ITS TINY IT'S THE SIZE OF MY HAND!! OMIGOSIHFSKN KILL THE MOTHERFUCKER ITS MOVINGGGGGG!.

Rolling her eyes at him she picked the spider up, "it's just a baby we have ones the size of your head in Australia and they're the least dangerous"

 Gabriel looked ready to faint as she held it, with a sigh she took pity on him and chucked it to the other side of the room.

Turning back to the keys she grabbed ten different ones giving two to each of the boys and keeping four on different parts of her, one in her hair, one in her underwear's waistband, one in her bra and the final one in her shoe.

"We should get moving they probably heard the screaming by now, plus we need to find the others and give them the keys." North said as they finished stocking up on supplies.

Luke nodded opening the door before immediately slamming it closed bullets could be heard hitting the door. "There are people outside" he stated looking back at them.

"No shit you fucking" Gabriel spiralled as North and Imani shared a look "Okay cool it Gabe we have to figure out what to do here. Our main priority is getting out alive and getting the keys to the others".

"We need to somehow alert the others that we may need a bit of help" Imani said from the floor as she was peering under the door trying to count how many feet there where, she currently had 13 somehow.

Taking a deep breath, she stood up trying to calm herself, she was panicking internally as her stress levels where through the roof. 

"We need to move before more of them come." North instructed looking at Luke.

"Go back through the vents, find the others." Luke nodded moving over to the vent, Gabriel in tow to boost him up into it.

Once he was securely moving through the vents, they huddled trying to come up with a plan to get out or at least take some out.

The guards outside shuffled slightly as noise was heard inside the room, guns trained on the door as it slowly swung open revealing an empty room. Causing them to lower their weapons slightly.

One moved forward entering into the room clutching his weapon tightly, he checked the left clear, turning his head to the right he froze.

Standing there was Imani holding a gun aimed straight as his head, a sound above him had him looking up slightly seeing Gabriel hanging above him holding onto a water pipe gun pointed down at him as North swung the door shut.

A trap had been set and he was the unfortunate mouse to be the first to walk into it.

┈┈┈┈․° ☣ °․┈┈┈┈