ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ 15

Apparently, the old man had not liked being called Barney the Purple Dinosaur as she was now being dragged along the floor by her bad leg

Most of her guns and knife had been taken and she was pissed, they had taken her favourite handgun that she called Taco.

It always made her hungry to think of it, including right now as she badly wanted Mexican. Imani grunted as she was brought back into reality when the mean dragging her pulled her over the door frame causing her to swear at him.

"You're a motherfucking pussy ass bitch, dragging me like this. I'm going to rip your eyes out." She screeched before she got kicked in the face by another man or woman? This one was hard to tell due to their shorter height and muscular build.

Spitting blood from her mouth she cracked her jaw staying quiet, for now. The man dropped her leg in front of a van that had appeared, before she was thrown in smacking her head on the cool metal floor "Yeah no thanks this is great you prick"

A sigh could be heard, and she moved her head to see Mr Blackbourne looking down at her, Kota to his left and opposite them was Kevin and Marc. "Ah wassup ya sunflowers"

The door slammed shut and the rumble of the engine starting jolted her leg causing her to wince, she refused to cry in front of the pompous asswhore sitting above her.

Arms wrapped around her waist as she was lifted off the floor, separated from her love. She found herself on Marc's lap whilst Corey examined her leg. "Stop poking at me I ain't a pinata"

An eyebrow was raised at her as she rolled her eyes before yelping when he tightly wrapped torn of fabric around it to halt to blood flow. "It looks like the bullet is still in your leg, hopefully whoever has us in this van will at least let us take it out."

She let out a screech when the van jolted, and her leg jumped up before slamming into Coreys knee cursed flying out of her faster than Eminem's rapping.

Marc pet her head trying to console her as Mr Blackbourne and Kota talked about ways to get out of the van which were shut down immediately as they had nothing on them, well maybe not nothing but somethings where best saved for later.

The van drove them for at least an hour whilst the five sat in silence, the occasional checking on her legs from the boys. Finally, the van came to a stop and the sound of voices came from outside as the doors opened, moonlight flooding in giving them limited sight.

Imani was once again grabbed by her leg and dragged on the ground as the men around her shouted as they had guns pointed at them and where escorted inside what looked like a big concrete box, really architecture these days. 

What happened to princess castles with fancy ceilings?

When the apocalypse was over, she was moving to Greece or France ohh or Italy and buying a huge chateau to wear puffy dresses and run-down hallways with flowers in her hair.

She was pulled out of her interior decorating when she was thrown into a cell with a small oof, the wound on her leg stinging being joined by scrapes from the gravel and whatever bruises now littered her back thanks to the stairs.

"You are all little bitches, and your mothers are not proud of you. Fucking wankers" She cursed at the guard who ignored her and slammed the cell door closed locking it.

Sighing she looked around as the rest of the group were hauled into their own cells, they didn't put anyone together which was noted immediately.

Chaos ensued however when Raven and North were brought down as Raven managed to break one of the men's arms and North tried to strangle one of them through the bars of the cell.

It was five-star entertainment.

Imani stayed silent throughout the ordeal however simply observing their movements, it was clear that barney the purple dinosaur from before was in charge however it was still to be determined who was next on the ladder of power.

It seems her questions would be answered as a man who looked strangely familiar walked into the room, following the old man from before.

Flickering her eyes between the two she decided to call the new man Baby Bop, Barney's sidekick friend. Yes, a fitting name indeed.

The men walked around the cells inspecting something, unsure what it was they all sat in silence observing until they stopped in front of Imani's cell.

"How did a thing as pretty as you end up with this lot eh? I'm sure you'd be happier outside of this cell if you can provide certain .... Services that is of course." Shouting ensured as Imani tilted her head at them standing up slowly.

She hobbled her way over to the bars gripping them, plastering on her best seductive smile "Will you still think I'm pretty when I rip your organs out and use them to decorate this ugly cell".

Her head jerked back as the man's hand connected with her face, blood trailing down her chin as she slivered her tongue out to catch it a hysterical giggle leaving her mouth as the men moved away from her.

She could see the fear in their eyes, it made her happy.

She could feel the eyes burning into her from all sides, but she couldn't care less, the blood loss and exhaustion was making her eyes hurt, everything hurt, and she wanted to stab something whilst it begged her for mercy.

Barney and Baby Bop came to a stop outside of Owen's cell, the man seemed stunned if that where possible confusing the others, "Hello, brother."

Imani hung her head a malicious grin spread across her face.

Well, isn't this interesting.

┈┈┈┈․° ☣ °․┈┈┈┈