Unfamiliar Family

Imlie laid all alone in that almost dark room, as the sun had already completed its shift and moon had take over. The only source of light in the room was the light peeping through the bathroom door that was mistakenly left switched onn by her.

Imlie was considering about all the possible situations that could come up to her in upcoming future along with the decisions she would make and the consequences they will provide. In her mind she was well prepared only to get upset again all because of the injury she had incorporated because of that attack.

She was not able to walk properly because of it and was asked to take rest for as long as possible. She was able to pack her stuff only because her house help, maya was there to help her.
This injury was the main issue!! she had a lot of work to do, a lot of challenges to face and her injury was a liability to her and fighting with her own body would be foolishness she won't commit. So at the end she thought of asking Aryan ..SIR.. to grant her the permission to continue this project from home. The fear of getting attacked once again didn't bothered her much  as she mentioned earlier ..ITS BETTER TO DIE THEN TO LIVE ONN WITH CRUSHED DIGNITY..

Imlie was in no mood to backdown and she was just hoping that her teammates thought the same, But she didn't wanted to force any of her teammate to continue with this project so she wrote a message in the chat group that they had created for discussion regarding this project only. Aryan was not in this group as most of the time they used to discuss in an informal manner and they were hell scared to do that in front of there bass.. though Aryan would not have mind it even if he was in this group thought Imlie, based on her experience with him.

Her message read:

Hi guys,
So i guess you must be knowing this by now that I have been injured in an accident as the auto i was travelling in got hit by a car. Well to be honest.. it was an attack!!
Planned by none other then Mr. Sood himself. So now you know that he is upto no good, and being part of this project would mean being in target of Mr. Sood. So I am giving you this liberty to choose the way you want to go. You can either stay with me in this project or can leave this project. I promise no one is going to question your decision and this will not at all effect your work track record.

Thnx.

Abhinav (was the first one to reply): Im in, not scared of that shit. Get back stronger my girl.

Shruti: oh good lord! Im so sorry to hear that baby. Im in for sure..that idiot..I am in total hate with his creepy gaze.

Lakshay: You're a strong girl Imlie..How can I get scared of that guy when I'm seeing my friends showing enough guts to take a stand for what's right, not bothering about that Coward.

Afsana and shashank chose different path..they didn't wanted to indulge in something that's life threatening..they apologised Imlie but she replied by telling them that there's no need for them to feel guilty about it. They were able to speak their heart out to Imlie as they knew that she would understand and not judge her.

With that the conversation ended for the day..with the notification of Afsana and Shashank leaving the group chat.

Now she was left with three of her colleagues still by her side in her team. She was determined to punish him no matter what.

As the clock struck 8:30 pm the door bell rang, she knew that someone from Rathore house has came to pick her up.
Maya opened the gate only after thoroughly checking who it was, as after attack she couldn't take any chances. So finally when she saw a familiar face (that had seen in hospital, when she came to take Imlie home) she opened the door and welcomed the well suited man, it was Aryan.

He followed Maya as she showed him way towards Imlie's room and after knocking he entered the room.
Imlie was shocked to see that Aryan himself came to pick her, "I thought you must be sending one of your men." She blurted cursing herself again for speaking out unnecessary thing.

Aryan was good enough to respond, "I was headed to home only so thought should pick you on the way."

Imlie got up and tried putting her foot on ground...success..she thought. But when she tried to get up with the support of her adjustable crutch..she shrieked in pain and was about to fall only to be held by Aryan.

Aryan commanded while holding Imlie from her shoulders giving her support so that she could stand, "Khanna, deal with the luggage."

Khanna was Aryan's bodyguard, P.A. , right hand, and 24x7 helpline no. He was Aryan's right hand, very loyal to the Rathores specially Aryan.

Khanna didn't took much time and came to room and said , " sir the driver had put the luggage in car trunk, we are good to go."

With a nod khanna receded out of the room and what happened next literally pulled ground underneath Imlie's foot, Aryan had picked her up in his arms.
She felt so small in front of his large body but for that moment she cleared all thoughts away and asked Aryan, "Aree! Why did you pick me up like that?"
Aryan replied, "Seedha khade hua jaa nahi rha tumse or chalne ka soch rhi ho?" (You are not even able to stand properly and you think you'll be able to walk?).

Imlie folded her crutch, And With that he carried her to the car and placed her in backseat with utmost care and gentleness. He closed the door and entered car from other side of the door, and sat on her left side, while Khanna and driver were in front.

Maya bid good-bye to her with a promise that she'll return soon.

When they reached Rathore mansion Imlie was shocked to see such an extravagant house..it was like a set of a movie..so big..she thought. As the car stopped right in front of the entry gate Imlie saw Arpita di standing there and one of the house help was having a wheelchair with her..Imlie knew it was for her...oh god!! this injury was irritating her now.

Aryan again got down first, Khanna opened car door for Imlie and Aryan without a single word picked her up with the crutch still folded in her hand and seated her on the wheelchair. After that he passed on a very quick and short smile towards his sister and said, "I did what you asked for, Imlie..she's the main master mind behind this Idea of bringing you here(he said snd line facing Imlie)."

"Haa haa as if you didn't wanted it, UNB (name given to Aryan by Arpita). "Dii" said Aryan as he headed inside.

"Hello Imlie! How you feeling now? Don't worry you'll be safe here." She Assured Imlie, by giving her a gentle hug and a pat on her head.

For the first time since that dreadful incident she felt the same kind of love that she use to feel when she's with her mother, Imlie hugged her back while a tear drop took this chance to escape from her eyes that have caged them. "Thank you for doing all this didi..well can i call you didi?" Asked Imlie only to receive a soft nod from Arpita with a wide smile on her face.

She took Imlie in and there stood Narmada talking to Aryan..what a simple and modest lady she is.. thought Imlie as when she met her Narmada at first thanked her for saving Arpita and then hugged her and caress her head. While giving assurance that nothing wrong would happen to her ever again.
Imlie was emotionally so overwhelmed that her emotions were now flowing freely from her eyes, she had never felt this much of love and affection from anyone other than her Meethi maa and Satyakaam dada.
These pure and soulful ladies didn't gave her a chance to feel that she was alone in this city (although Tripathi's were already known to her in this city but she maintained a safe distance from them) and that right now she was dealing with so many problems. She smiled with them, talked with them for so long, told them about herself. She truly felt home here..

With Imlie being so happy and smiling again, Aryan thought that even if its for few days but at least she got someone to talk to now.
from staying lonely in your flat and doing everything with help of house help ...its much more easier and better option to spend time with THE FAMILY YOU ARE UNFAMILIAR WITH..