Together!

Imlie was standing on the balcony area of her room at night around 12 am..while a series of thoughts came in her mind..

Abhinav was not behaving in a normal way as he does. His professional attitude was somewhere gone since last two days, when Shruti was attacked.
He was seen thinking all by himself and was only focused during team meetings..
The only good thing in this process was that he was extra careful towards Shruthi..which was Kind of cute..as Shruti had told Imlie. (Yes even Shruti noticed these changes in Abhinav)

So to get a closure on what's going onn Imlie had a word with him. And obviously he was aware about what he was doing. He's never lost.
All he was worried about was the attack that occurred on Shruti..and Also Ayush. (Just as he said)
The main point of concern was that watching Shruti in that condition gave him chills..plus he got so worried for her..
In front of Imlie he had actually accepted that he has a soft corner for that girl and seeing how brave that girl is made him even more attracted to her. He had been hiding it since so long as he knew that he and Shruti were opposites...but because of that one incident he was now not able to get himself back on track of being workaholic again..his main focus was now shifted towards her well being..at least till the time she gets fine.

Imlie at first chuckled at this thought of being opposite as she felt as if they were the exact replica of her and Aryan...who were polar apart but still fell in love...wait love?..ohh she still haven't confessed it..

She obviously haven't revealed her and Aryan's equation in front of him but still tried to motivate him to accept his feelings..he needs to at least respect how he feels..although she herself wasn't doing it..But after talking to Abhinav she was clear with one thing..that she needs to confess in front of Aryan ASAP.

As now she was well aware of what she needs. She was no more scared of her past. She knew Aryan's love can heal her and she will be able to be happy with him..and keep him happy. The cold breeze was giving her a. soothing effect..she got distracted with a knock on her door that was open..

It was Aryan, she asked him to come in. He came and joined Imlie in the balcony and said, "Saw you from the backyard..standing over here so thought if I can join."

"You already have." Imlie said with a smile while Aryan chuckled a bit.

"Now what's wrong today?" Asked Aryan with his lower back rested on the grill and face towards Imlie

"Hmm?" Asked Imlie.

"You are still awake. So what's the matter?" He asked.

"Was thinking about coming to your room." Imlie said.

"My room!" Aryan asked.

"Yeah I just wanted to..have a talk with you." Imlie said.

"Alright go on, I'm listening." Aryan said and crossed his arms around his chest.

"Why didn't my life..I mean all the complexities of my life didn't bothered you?" Imlie asked.

"The only thing that bothers me is you Imlie. I don't care what other's have done. I care about what you have done. And in my opinion you were absolutely right." Aryan said.

She moved towards Aryan and held on his arms, that were crossed around his chest, and straightened them. Aryan did what was demanded and he didn't say a word as he wanted to see what she was upto.

Imlie then slowly slid her hands to his back wrapping around his torso and gently placed her cheek on his chest. Aryan was stunned at this move but then slowly placed his hands on her back.
In a slow and soft voice Imlie said, "You asked me if i feel the same about you when i look upto you or even think about you..you asked if i even think about me.."