Burning truth!

Flashback continues..

Ranveer changed his voice tone again and this time he spoke with full confidence and no guilt."No obviously not. I was not just silently watching over the plan getting implemented..how can i? I was busy..very busy in keeping tracks of all the Rathores. How can you forget that we made you run all around the city, to find Sahab." He completed and gave a good laugh.

Aryan was all pissed, "Did Jiju wronged you in any way? Did that little girl wronged you?..then why did you killed them? For money haa?You hired that truck right?" He roared.

"Ohh come onn Aryan don't act like an emotional fool. It's the power that matters.. it's the money that matters. And what jiju are you talking about? He knew it well that it was your right to sit on the chair of Rathore Group but still did he ever offered you? No! He was my brother but he didn't even tried to help me out to make me stand. For every penny..for every single penny i had to beg him..So what else I was left with? I was forced to start this cocaine work of mine. I wanted my rightful money. You don't realise how selfish Arvind BHAIYAAA was..he wanted everything for himself only. And about that truck..it was all what Sahab wanted.you just made his task easier by placing the car that way..you know you helped." He shouted and spoke it out in single breath.

"Stop your nonsense you psycho." Aryan said after giving him a tight punch.
It was enough for him to handle now he couldn't take Ranveer speaking shit about his Jiju. Aryan pushed him on floor and got on top of him and punched him.
Ranveer said while getting hit, "You will never find Sahab. He's a shadow. You won't find peace Aryan." This infuriated Aryan even more and he started punching him without giving a break.

Suddenly a sound came, "Now I know why you had problem with name Ranveer..after meeting this guy i guess even I have to change my name.." Khanna said and played an audio.. "i had to start this cocaine work of mine. I wanted my rightful money.." Aryan stopped and looked towards Khanna who had recorded everything that Ranveer said.

Ranveer laid back on ground with a bloody nose, groaning in pain. the moment he saw that Aryan got distracted with the sound, He laughed and hit Aryan's head with the handle of the Aryan's gun, that he got hold off during fight, and pushed him away.

Ranveer got up, his hand got all bloody as he tried to check on his nose and with other hand he held gun on his head, "You can never catch me boys. Ranveer Chauhan can never be destroyed by anyone. I'm going and I'll take your peace away with me...go onn you'll never find who was the master mind behind all this..you will never find Sahab." He completed while shooting himself in his head.

Aryan saw falling him on the ground and his only instinct was to look for the can that he had placed himself in this room last night.
"Sir, what are you looking for?" Asked Khanna (after he got the job, he started addressing him as sir)

"The kerosene cans that I placed here yesterday." Aryan replied

"Kerosene but what for?" Khanna asked

"You think I called him here for some stupid confrontation? No Khanna. The time of confrontation had already passed. I wanted to burn down all this illegal treasure of his in front of him. But alas! He killed himself earlier..No worries if not in front of him, then better it be along with him." Aryan completed while getting hold of one of the can.

Khanna followed him and picked another can and splashed it all over the cocaine. Although Khanna was shocked at Aryan's order of covering whole room in kerosene but he did it without asking about it.
Aryan picked up his gun and wiped off the blood on it and kept it with him as both the boys procede towards the exit of room.

Aryan light up a lighter, a lighter that had RC marked on it..(customised lighter of Ranveer Chauhan)
And threw it in the kerosene causing a huge fire to broke out. Aryan snatched the recorder from Khanna's hand and threw it in the fire. Aryan stood there as a tear dropped from his eyes.
Khanna forcefully took Aryan away from there and took him towards there car as they witnessed Rathore mills coming to it's end..