Justice served

"All thanx to me that you are getting this treat." Said a proud Lakshay who got a playful slap from from his bestie Shruti...

Shruti knew that Lakshay was a kid from heart..he's totally harmless..hence she never minds his antics..and she had made Abhinav like that too.

"Ohk so back to the topic." Imlie clapped and said. Everyone got attentive again.

"Ohh yes! So you guys believe that there can be another attack on you guys?" Ayush said.

While Shruti nodded.

"Hey Ayush can't you provide police security to them?" Asked Aryan.

"For that we must provide police with evidence that there life is in danger and then only the security will be provided but that would take minimum 3-4 days." Ayush said.

"Oho! That's way too slow." Aryan said.

"Really? So why not do one thing..the way you have provided security to their family give them one eacb too." Ayush said.

"You think it's that easy?" Aryan said.

"So you think police security is that easy to get?" Ayush said.

And here they go AGAIN..though Imlie.

"ENOUGH!" Shouted Imlie after tapping her hands on the table..making both the boys go mum.

"Both of you can not provide additional security within next 24 hours?" Imlie asked.

"We can do that but.." aryan was about to say something.

"I meant without spending extravagant money..cz your guards are costly."
Imlie added this point of money to ensure Aryan doesn't spend more..as he had already incurred expenses equal to ten times of her yearly income during that DEN SCENE..plus the 3 guards that were present in Shruti, Abhinav and Lakshay house were also sponsored by him.

"Umm no." Aryan said.

"Then think of something else." Imlie said.

"Exactly!" Shruti agreed.

"Imlie is right. You already are sponsoring security to our family..we can't let you do that again for us." Lakshay said.

"Totally Agreed!...and I must say ..you do talk logically..that's rare." Abhinav said with last two lines specially for Lakshay.

"Then we need to find another way." Ayush said.

"Get underground..at least till Sood brothers gets arrested. Work online don't come out of your house." Aryan said.

"Is that the only way? Staying at home? And for how long?" Shruti asked.

"Till now even I think nothing else is better than this." Ayush said.

"Plus for maximum 2 weeks. You all need to stay as if you are not even at your place..just hide everything and everyone." Aryan said.

And this was the most simplest way Aryan could think of without spending money..

"Alright then..get ready to hide." Lakshay said.

"Alright..I have to go and prepare for another raid  to DEN early in morning tomorrow for the arrest of Sood brothers...the truck of cocaine must be loaded by them till now..we'll get hold of it too." Ayush said.

"What about other girls?" Aryan asked

"They are in DEN too. We can rescue them..but for the rest who are sold or kept somewhere else..we need other police teams..that's a long process but we will save them all for sure once these brothers get arrested." Ayush said.