THE DATE.

Imlie grinned and Aryan said with a laugh, "Aree baba I'm taking you out on a date..This Idea just popped in my ming few minutes ago."

Imlie smiled and nodded in agreement as the thought of dinner date with Aryan was the best idea she could ever get..
Aryan held onto her hand ones again and pulled it closer to his lips and gave a kiss on the back of her hand..Imlie faintly smiled and only she knew how fast her heart was beating at that time by just looking at that extremely well structured face who had just kissed her. Truly a god's favourite creation..thought Imlie.

He looked upto her and the light shy that spread all over face made her even more gorgeous and he had the exactly same thought..

He brought his hand up to cup her face and caressed her cheek with his thumb. In response Imlie tilted her head towards his hand and placed a kiss on his palm..
Aryan smiled, "Shall we go now?"

Imlie nodded but then said, "But I'm not properly dressed."

Aryan replied, "I don't think so. All you have to do is take your ID Card off and you are all set for the date. Do you know how beautiful you look in this indo-western kurti of yours."

Imlie giggled and replied, "Umm but it's not upto this well suited look of yours." She said it jokingly.

Aryan in a swift movement take off his coat and followed by the waist coat and tie..then he went towards folding the sleeves of his black shirt upto elbow revealing his visible veins on his arms..
"So tell me now how's this informal look of mine?" He questioned while opening top two buttons of his shirt.

Imlie could swear on anything under the sun to tell how dapper he was looking in that look.. "Umm you look good without suit too." She said.

"Really?" He mischievously asked and leaned closer to her face, she blushed and gave him a slight pat on his cheek and said, "Shall we go now?"

Aryan got away and passed a grin although jokingly and started the car. They played songs, held hands and occasionally kissed each other either on hands or on cheeks..what a fun ride it was..thought Imlie when their car finally came to their destination.

Aryan got out of the car first and opened door for Imlie to come out. Imlie felt so happy as this was the first time she was getting such a treatment. The date was arranged in a privately own farm house, Imlie remembered noticing THE RATHORE'S name plate at the entrance.
The house..actually the white villa was well lit by warm lightings. The place where the setup of date was made had bottle of champagne on it with two glasses..it didn't had any fancy decorations probably because it was an impromptu plan..but the atmosphere over there was soo beautiful and soothing in itself that it didn't needed any additional decor...
As Imlie was busy admiring the surroundings as well as the beautiful well lit fountain that lead towards a large swimming pool, A lady well dressed in a saree with a name tag on her shoulder came towards the couple and said, "Aryan baba the food you asked for is ready. When it is to be laid?"

"Thanku Manju Ji, but not now. I'll call you when we'll feel like eating." Aryan politely replied and the lady nodded and went back to the direction from where she came.

Imlie looked at Aryan with questionable eyes and he responded, "Ohh I messaged them before leaving the office as in such a short span only food preparations could be done, So I thought at least the dinner should be special, if not the decors." He completed with pure innocence in his eyes..he went close to her and his hands slowly moved and found there place at her waist.

Imlie smiled and came closer to him, placed her hands on his shoulders and said, "Firstly In no way it is the least..secondly I'm loving all this..and lastly.."