Take it or leave it!

As Imlie and and Aryan entered the main office, Aryan directly went towards his office without saying a word and was greeted by the staff on the way.
Imlie met her colleagues who inquired her about her health while she knew there were few people who were not very happy with her coming along with the boss, and amongst those few people Aditya Kumar Tripathi was the first in line.
Imlie remember that song Kuch toh log kahenge logo ka kaam hai kehna..She thought you just need to ignore those gazes, you have done nothing wrong!

She ignored his gaze and surpassed him walking towards her block to her desk (her second home) and got herself seated. When she was about to start her work she was hugged from behind and got shocked but then recognised it was non other than her bestie in office Shruti. Imlie got up and hugged her properly with a wide smile.
Shruti was accompanied by Abhinav and lakshay with whom Imlie handshaked. They directed Her towards the meeting room and said that for 3 hours they have been granted the permission to discuss further plan in meeting room only and when everything is ready they can call Aryan to discuss it with him.
As all of them got seated they started showing their research works to each other, Imlie showed them her part of work along with the documents that Aryan had left for her in his study.
The second article was all set to get printed the next day but it would not provide them with any kind of legal help, so they were trying to find as many proofs against him as possible, also if they got something valuable then it would provide a lot of profit to there news agency as well.
After around 1 and a half hr they took a short tea break from discussion and were now talking over a cup of tea.

"Man with such a concealed identity Mr. Sood is naa?" Said Abhinav

"Seriously I had no Idea that if someone look into his businesses deeply would find so many lope holes." Exclaimed Shruti.

"You are right but I don't know why I feel like that these lope holes are just a cover. I mean It's not exactly from where he is committing something that's illegal." Said Lakshay keeping his opinion in front.

"You know what? Even I felt the same. I mean just think if these scams were so easy to be found then why anyone have not found it before? It's not like we are his only enemies..right? I'm having this feeling that under the cover of these small unanswered questions there lies some thing big." Concluded Imlie. With Lakshay in total favour of her.

So they decided to continue their research in two teams, one team including Abhinav and Shruti will dug deep into these small scam matters while Imlie and Lakshay will try to find more relevant clues that could prove that their theory is correct and they can move forward in that way.

When Aryan cam to meeting room in his navy blue suit accompanied with Khanna who stood outside the room, while Aryan got seated in the speaker's chair he asked them to show what they have found till now.
When each of them were done with their part Aryan spoke out, "That's it?" And was answered with a yes from all four of them.
He continued, " You did good but it's just that you were a bit slow this time but yeah I won't blame you guyz for that knowing the situation that was created, but now I can say you are capable enough to know the truth, as now you are finally understanding the ways of business world." Completed Aryan.

"Khanna give me the file Shelley (Aryan's secretary in Bhaskar Times) gave you." He asked in a louder voice and Khanna came in and handed over a black file to Aryan and again went outside the room. As he stood up and gestured everyone to be seated, placed one of his hand in his pocketand passed onn the file with other to 4 of them.

"I know you must be angry that I didn't shared this before but honestly I first wanted to make sure that you were capable enough to understand this whole plot." He said while slowly walking and explaining further, " I already knew about the information that you have gathered but I wanted you guys to understand these small open ends on your own and connect them on your own to gather proofs regarding it..and here you are..so very well done for that..also I didn't knew that you would figure it out so soon that these small scams are just a cover to hide something..something big...that no one knows, to be honest no one tries to go that deep, may be because some get scared, some gets lured by money and others just disappear into thin air."

All four seated ones were just looking dumbstruck towards the file as if there was some sort of bomb in it.Their thoughts were interrupted when Aryan continued again.

"Its something this big..let me warn you once again. Afsana have already told me about Imlie giving you a free way to choose and today I'm giving you this chance, choose wisely because from now onn there won't be any chance to back off." Aryan said in a soft and comforting voice and successfully trying to be frank with them. And got seated again, giving time to them to settle.

"If you knew already then why didn't you just told us earlier? I mean why you waited for us to find it out on our own? Just to check our capability?" Asked Imlie as she was still processing what happened.

"Umm not just that. It's because if I would have told you this before you would have just used this information without digging deeper into it..and proofs? Just forget about that..No?...you tell me if I would have given you this file before would you guys try to expand your research beyond this file?" Explained Aryan politely. While everyone understood and agreed.

"So..what about your decision? Will you take this as an opportunity to explore something new or leave it knowing about the risk involved? TAKE IT OR LEAVE IT..no one's going to question you..I promise." Asked Aryan again.

"There's no doubt in it boss! I'm in" said Lakshay with other Shruti and Abhinav joining in with a "yess! Mee too."

"Alright..all said and done..so go on with your plans and yess don't stop digging into these small scams because these only will lead to what's hiding beneath." He said and got up from his chair.. when he was about to leaves from the room Shruti asked hesitantly, "Sir..If you don't mind can we add you in our project chat group, I mean it would be easier to discuss things there."

"That's perfectly fine with me ..but on a serious note I don't like to be formal enough after office hours." He said with a smile knowing that the group must have had already existed before but he was not added only because they were scared of talking frankly with him.

Aryan had an aura around him, everyone knew how strict and disciplined he is when it comes to work and also that he was a man of less words with no nonsense type personality but with Imlie he was equally frank both in and outside office.

Yes he was a bit biased towards her, even he didn't knew why..maybe because she had saved his sister or because he felt something during their very first meeting, he was impressed with the way Imlie fearlessly saved Arpita from fire at the temple ..it was no secret that strong woman have always gained his attention, but with Imlie it was not a matter of just attention...it was something else which Aryan was still figuring out.
Maybe that's why he said yes to be joined in a group that he clearly knew would be a problem for him later. He still wanted to know more and more about her...As at the end of the day she was his ..employee....friend...

Back to the meeting room!!!
"You really asked him that?" Questioned Abhinav clearly showing his disappointment.

"Well actually it's good that he'll be in the group now. I don't think he's that bad yrr..actually I really admire him as a mentor..it would be great if I get a chance to know him as a person." Said Lakshay favouring Shruti.

"It's okay Abhinav..he won't mind us talking the way we usually do." Supported Imlie, knowing Aryan wasn't as strict as he appears to be.

"Ohk then ...1 vs all ..what can I say." Said Abhinav with a small chuckle.

Imlie knew that Abhinav wasn't a fan of Aryan Singh Rathore like everyone else in the office but also he didn't really had any issues with Aryan, it's just that sometimes we meet people who we don't like and there's no particular reason behind this disliking ..so Aryan was that particular person for Abhinav and Imlie didn't mind it....

Wait why would she mind?...he is just her boss..err..friend...right?..

..