A breather!

So too much of pain and past since last two chapters so this one will be a bit lighter one✌️
And also guys pls take care while writing comments whenever you use any word like shitt or smthng pls either don't use it or use it with * as wattpad automatically reports those comments🙂
Thnx..

It was 5:30 am in the morning ans Arpita came down stairs all set to go to the temple. She was passing through the hallway to go to the main hall when she noticed the open gates of the room at the end of hallway..a room that was a big No for her to go to..

It wasn't Aryan who had stopped her, it was her own fear of facing her past that always stopped her from getting even close to that room. The room that was once used to be the home of her princess..her life.

But still today she decided to go and take a look that why the door was open and lights were on?
She slowly but went towards the room with keeping and holding back all her emotions and tears specially..

The moment when she stood in front of the door all the memories came flashing into her head and for a moment she stood there only with tears in her eyes and a smile as she recognised her past fond memories of her daughter and her husband..

The word Past had different meaning for both Aryan and Arpita, for Arpita it was the time when she actually considered herself alive..she was happy..she had everything but destiny took away her happiness from her but For Aryan, the word Past reminded him of his failure to save his family, it reminded him of those greedy people whom Aryan couldn't stop..it all made him feel guilty.

Like a snap Arpita came out of her thoughts as she heard her mother calling out her name from the other end of hallway. She was about to go back to her mother without even looking inside when suddenly eye fell upon a pair..Aryan and Imlie.

Meanwhile Narmada maa came to her and was about to say something but got stopped by Arpita as She gestured her mother to remain quiet and asked her to look into the room. Narmada was stunned at first as this was a place that all of them tried to forget that it existed..(all of them try to run away from the past)..
she looked inside only to witness Aryan and Imlie sitting on floor with Aryan resting his head on her shoulder..and both of them sound asleep..

Both the ladies would have chuckled if the place was different but right now they were in the room that was the epicentre that reminded them of their loss..
Narmada asked almost whispering, "Arpi, Aru and Imlie? That also in this room? Did he told you anything about Imlie? I mean are they together?" She hesitantly asked.

"Maa..I don't know about them being together but I can guarantee that Aru definitely has a soft corner for her as he had allowed her into this room. It's like he had permitted her into he deepest corner of his heart..the place where even he is scared to visit." Arpita completed getting senti.

Narmada replied with moist eyes, "So true Arpi, I just hope Aru allows her in his heart as well just like he did in this room. All I can see is that Imlie can bring back my old Aru."

Arpi agreed and replied ,"He feels so free when he's with her and now maybe he's sharing his pain with her..Seriously maa, I would be soo grateful to Imlie if she in anyway can bring Aru out of his guilt and pain." She completed.

Both of them stopped their emotional conversation and decided to not disturb their sleep so they quietly went away from there and headed towards the temple..

After few minutes Aryan woke up with a jerk scaring Imlie who in her half sleep noticed Aryan holding his head. "What happened? You alright?" She asked.

"Yeah it's..it's ..nothing! I'm going to my room." He said, got up and went outside the room..

"What's wrong? We didn't even greeted each other properly." Imlie murmured to herself and she got up to go to her room. On her way back to her room she thought what must have happened so after all brainstorming the only one conclusion she came up with was May be he had a nightmare. Do he have them every night? She wondered.

When she entered her room she threw herself on her bed and again fell asleep..and as of Aryan he went inside his room drank up a whole glass of water in one go and jumped on his bed and laid there only..though for first 10-20 minutes he was not able to sleep because of the nightmare and he kept on thinking about what was going in his life..but then slowly darkness took over his thoughts and he fell into deep sleep.

It was already noon by the time Imlie came downstairs. She greeted Narmada maa and Arpita di who were sitting on couch in the main hall.
Aryan was not there so it was a moment when all these ladies thought that they can have a chat. Specially Imlie, she wanted to know what was the take of Rathore ladies on Aryan's condition.

Imlie joined the ladies on couch and then began the moment of silence that lasted for almost 5 minutes, Arpita couldn't take it for more and her patience finally came to an end, she asked, "Maa you wanted to ask something from Imlie nahi?"
"Me? Umm no no..Arpi I guess you wanted to ask something?" Narmada responded

Imlie looked at the duo passing looks at each other and understood what was it they wanted to ask about..actually that's also what she wanted so she broke the ice and came to point directly, "You want to ask about the room right?"

Both the ladies gave a nod..hesitation clearly visible on their faces. Imlie sighed and continued, "Then ask na..It was an important part of your life and if anyone else knows about it then it's you right to question that person. I'm sorry I didn't wanted to hurt your sentiments.." she tried to explain but Narmada maa cut her down and said, " No Imlie..you didn't hurt us at all it's just that..since past three years no one have entered that room except Aru, not even me or Arpi. And then suddenly he allowed you in, we were just a bit curious about how..I mean why.." Narmada maa was actually trying to form a perfect sentence but she was at loss of words.

"Kaki maa! I can ensure you it was nothing serious. I mean it's just that I found out few news articles regarding that accident that triggered me a lot and ABP was just helping me out to clear all the misunderstandings I had." Imlie told them..she tried to as clear and short as possible.

"Beta please don't trust such articles.." Narmada maa was able to say just this part as she felt a lump forming in her throat and a tear rolled down her cheek.
Imlie got up and sat besides her and held her hand to console her.

Arpita spoke up with a heavy heart, "Imlie. Many things were written. Many speculations were made. And in all this chaos, the one who became everyone's target and suffered the most was Aru. God knows how many blames were put on him...but you know what..he fought..but quietly..he dealt with every question that was thrown upon him. From answering police to handling media he did it all...and some where between this process ..I lost my brother..my Aru who used to laugh, sing,dance. He became lifeless after it.." Arpita sobbed inconsolably.

Imlie felt as if her heart was sinking..The Rathores have went through a lot..I can't let these beautiful souls suffer like that..thought Imlie.
She didn't knew what she was going to do and how ...and most of all why she wanted to do something to bring them out of their past traumas..She just wanted to help them..nothing else.

"Imlie will you do one thing for me?" Asked Narmada maa and Imlie replied with a nod.

"Imlie many things happened at that time. I know Aru feels guilty that he was not able to save Arvind , Myra and Ranveer..but I feel there's something else that he's hiding in his heart. Something that is hurting him even more and I know he will not tell me or Arpi. Can you talk to him?" She asked holding on to Imlie's hand who was in utter shock listening to the way Narmada maa took Ranveer's name ..as it only means that Aryan never told them the entire truth.

Truly said Kaki maa, he is hiding a very big truth from you both..oh God that stupid man..he's suffering all alone. He knew what one of  his family member did but he chose to remain mum and suffer..why? I need to talk to him ..she thought .

"Imlie! You listening?" Asked Narmada shaking Imlie off her thoughts.

"Ji ji..ji kaki maa..i was just thinking what else could it be..don't worry I'll talk to him." She assured the ladies with a smile, and gave both the ladies a hug before going to take a call from Lakshay.

...

Ps: I'm really very satisfied with the next chapter..I don't know what would be your reaction to it..but personally I am very happy ..will upload it tomorrow ✌️