Let it out..

It was closing time of office and all the staff members were slowly leaving the office premise. It was only Imlie and Aryan left in the office with 2-3 other employees who were packing their stuff, one of those were Aditya.

Aryan came out of his cabin and went towards Imlie saying, "Imlie are you done with your work?"

"Imlie looked at him and replied, "Just a minute..I'm almost done."

It was a normal occurrence For the employees who remains till the end so they just smiled and left but the only one who stood there frowning was Aditya..of course he was jealous of Imlie seeing how she was happy and relaxed in her life and most of all she was getting attention from someone he's most insecure from..Aryan.

Imlie got up and started packing her stuff. In this hustle her bag fell from her desk and in reflex..both Aryan and Imlie bend down to pick it up.

"Ouch!" Exclaimed both as their head got bumped into each other..Both of them broke into laughter after looking at each other while squatting on ground.

Aryan picked up her bag and They both got up still rubbing their head that got hit.
They got distracted by a sound of slow claps and here came the one who can't stand other's happiness.

"Couple goals indeed." He taunted.

Imlie frowned and said, "ohh I didn't saw you..Aren't you getting late Mr. Tripathi. The office time is up. You should leave now." She said not answering to his taunt.

"Ohh..I'm so sorry if I interrupted something, I mean like a couple moment." He said with a smirk.

Aryan couldn't stand these comments so he said, "Exactly!! You should be sorry Mr. Tripathi..for your stupid and low mentality ..and what's with all this taunting haa? Try to act like a mature person rather than some television vamp."

"Aryan!" Imlie said..Aryan looked at her and she came to him with her bag.. "Let's go! I don't want you to waste your time with not so important people."
She took his hand and lead him towards the exit leaving a furious Aditya all alone in office.

When both of them went towards their car..Imlie stood near the car door and saw Aditya leaving the office premise on his bike too..Aryan was about to enter the car from his side but stopped after looking at Imlie. He went towards her side and gently placed one hand over her shoulder..And Imlie didn't knew why but she bursted out..for the very first time in her life she cried and that also in front of someone else.
She finally knew at which category Aryan belonged..he was neither of the two (in front of whom she can never cry).. he had actually made his place in the third category..the new category for only him..in front of whom she can cry her out.

Aryan without uttering a single word turned her towards him with his one hand still placed on her shoulder and finally..
"Imlie.." he said in a softest voice.
Before he could say any further Imlie placed her head over his chest with her hands fell straight on her sides.
She sobbed and then her soft sobs changed into proper cry.

He again muttered her name and with his one hand on her shoulder he slowly moved his other hand over the back of her head and caressed it.
She cried and stayed like that for almost 2-3 minutes and then she got back to her senses and raised her head after taking a step away.

"I'm sorry woh..I.." she tried to form a sentence but Aryan interrupted her..

"Shh..You don't have to explain. It's ok..it's ok to feel low..it's ok to cry." Aryan said

"No Aryan. Everything is not ok. He was not supposed to say those things in front of you." She said.

"I don't give a damn about what he said Imlie. I just don't care..Just tell me how are you feeling right now? Do you need some water?" He asked with concern.