All over again..2

"Aryan who cheated you and your family?" Imlie asked.

He raised his eyes from the file and answered, "The one who cheated..the one who back Stabbed My family was none other than My Jiju's brother, Ranveer Chauhan."..

Flashback..

"Are yrr don't worry..Arvind bhai trusts me a lot..Its like this whole factory is directly under my supervision..so all this cocaine will not get caught by any one ..plus this is the best way from where we can earn the most..the profits would be double..bhai should understand that he won't be benefited much with his hard earned money.." said Ranveer, a 5'8 or 5'9 guy with slim body..he was wearing a wine coloured suit and was talking over phone.

"When will the lot arrive?..are yrr next week would be too late. Customers are waiting make it deliver in next three days." He completed and turned back and was in an utter shock when he saw Aryan standing right behind him and with his expressions he was sure that he had heard everything..

"You piece of shii.." Aryan matched towards him but his constant plea stopped Aryan.

"Aryan ..Aryan first listen to me..all I'm doing is for my brother only..listen please calm down, I'm not doing it with wrong intentions please.." he said as if pleading with hands folded and head dropped in regret..seeing his condition Aryan stopped and tried to control his anger.

"Really? Stop this act of yours now..I'm not your brother who will get swayed by your fake tears and expressions of regret." Aryan said not falling for his dramatic act.

"Stop my act? Ok." Said Ranveer with a sudden change in his voice tone from sorrowful to crisp and deep.
He continued as he brought his head up to face Aryan with a creepy smile, "ok. NO MORE ACT. You know what? I'm tired..I'm tired of being Lakshman to my always righteous brother Ram..I'm not someone who can live the life happily seeing WHAT MY BROTHER HAS, but he's nit using it for his own good and benefit..such a useless brat he is..SON IN LAW OF RATHORES..total useless." He said

Aryan was shocked to the core, he knew Ranveer was no saint but he had no idea that he thinks of his brother like that as most of the time he was seen buttering Arvind.

But Aryan didn't let this shock or confusion takeover his face..he remained calm..gave a slight smirk as now he got an idea who could be behind all those threat..This was the first time Aryan didn't let his anger take over...he was controlling it..collecting it, to use it when it's needed the most. Aru's First step towards the making of ARYAN SINGH RATHORE.

"You are such a psycho. How can you betray your brother like that? Why are you doing all this?" Asked Aryan..

Stupid question from his side..No?..in such a situation questions should always have power..they should leave an impact but here Aryan lost the impact that his body language left on Ranveer.
He may have acted slightly like ASR today but still he was a child within so he ended up asking such a question..as if Ranveer was going to tell him everything...Aryan was still a weak contestant here.

"You can't do anything about it kid even if you know..what do you think you will do? Tell your JIJU? Tell the world? Go onn! Go onn tell everyone that there's a lot of drugs kept in Rathore mills..In The mills of Rathore Group..In the mill owned by Arvind Chauhan. Go! Tell the world..I'm in no way affected by this Aryan..mind it. My name is not even in a single document..My brother have trusted me with this Mill purely out of his love and trust. Poor boy..nahi?" Ranveer laughed a maniac laugh. He was confident that no one can even point at him even if all his scandals come out.