Hairbreadth Escape!

Shit! RUN!" This was all she could think at the moment as she was caught.

But it was too late the caught her.she did everything in her power she even hit 2-3 giants in front of her but it was of no use..she shouted, "just wait and watch..police will be here soon..what do you think I'm such a fool that I would come here all alone."
It was plane lie but it worked..they didn't wanted to get caught..

Her warning made those men worried So, one of the man shouted, "everyone pick all your belongings. Nothing should be left here..we will leave now."

And one of them turned towards Imlie and said, "But don't worry girl! You will stay here only! There must be someone to welcome the police." He said

Imlie's hand bag fell there only..As he tied her hands in shackles and they pushed her in a van..it was red omni van.. they locked it from outside.
They started a tractor that was parked on right side of the van and connected one end of a long pipe with its silencer on its bonnet and other end they attached to a small opening in front window ...that pipe blew smoke produced by tractor in that car..

Imlie tried her best to loosen her hands bit of no use..she had already struggled a lot to free herself and now all her power got drained she was feeling breathless..it was becoming more and more difficult for her to breathe as she felt the smoke was taking over all the air that was left in her body..

It was around 5-10 mins to the max but Imlie felt as if she was struggling and gasping for breath since eternity..
she was loosing all hope of survival..she was loosing her consciousness and slowly she could hear her Amma's voice in her head.. "Imlie" she shouted..and then The voice became more clear as it became louder..it was no more her Meethi maa but it was some male voice..her dadda??..No..it was Aryan!!
And then everything became black and silent for her..

Aryan came running in the factory as he was able to hear the sound of tractor.. what tariffed him the most was that sound coming from an abundant factory!

He shouted Imlie's name and when he finally reached the source of the sound, the tractor, he felt like he had seen death..a red van filled with black smoke coming directly from a tractor and Imlie's bag laying on ground..

He ran towards the van and started opening the door like a maniac..he finally broke the glass first and then the door and saw Imlie lay as if lifeless with her hands chained.

He was all tears.he was crying like a kid when he learned towards her face to place gentle pat an her cheeks..he picked her up in his arms and took her away from that area..
He placed her partially in his laps with her legs touching the ground, her head rested on his chest.
His one hand was giving her support from her back and his other hand were on her face, he was continuously patting her cheeks and spoke, "please please Imlie..please wake up! Don't leave me like this..please..I have already lost a lot Imlie ..I can't loose you..Please listen to me..Don't give up on me like that!" He cried holding on to her.

When he was sure that she was not breathing on her own he placed heron floor on her back and opened her mouth..in 10 seconds when she didn't breathed he was sure that she needed CPR..

He gave her 30 chest compensations and then 2mouth blows he went for the same cycle again..he didn't realised but he was murmuring prayer to just bring her back to life..please god please..don't take her away from me..please..

When he was giving her mouth blow for the second time she woke up with a gasp ..she coughed..A LOT!the smoke has damaged her from with in.