Happy ending

I hope you liked last two chapters as writing those and giving end to everything was emotional for me❤️
Finally everything was sorted..but is it really?? Do read till the end😉

Almost a month passed by after the death of Sood brothers.
Imlie got to know that most of the girls were rescued only few remains..all thanks to wonder officers around the country.

The right hand and assistant of the Sood brothers agreed to give away each and every information of their illegal businesses.

The world was praising Bhaskar Times. Was feeling sad for Arvind chauhan and Myra who lost their life because of Soods. They were proud that Rathores came out in public to reveal how they were being threatened (although it was only Aryan).

The happenings of Rathore mills was still a secret from world..
Ranveer was still innocent in front of law, he was someone who died in Rathore mills fire...well that's the least price Rathore had to pay and they were not much bothered about it.

Imlie and Aryan were happy as Aryan had proposed Imlie for marriage to which she had said yes.
And what was making her more happy was that Meethi and Narmada bonded well with each other..same thing happened with Satyakaam and Aryan.

Ayush became like a family to Rathores..Everyone noticed that Arpita and Ayush were also getting along with each other..and Arpita had started living again..much to Aryan's happiness as Ayush and him were new best friends in the town.

And as for Imlie's team mates...
The security provided to their families was now removed and they all were able to live freely.
Shruti and Abhinav were going strong.
Lakshay was still a single, though Imlie and Shruti had promised to find him a perfect partner as they cannot let their bestie stay alone for life..

Khanna was actually acting like Imlie's brother now..he was even liked by Satyakaam and Meethi.

Last but not the least..
Aryan revealed everyone about the reopening of Rathore mills with a new name...MYRA WORKS..that manufactured goods related to girl child...and as its CSR..the mill even worked for the education of girls of underprivileged houses.

..

On the other hand there was a man laid in bandages from head to toe..only wishing death and more and more trouble for the happy squad (above mentioned ppl).
With each breath the man was feeling a rush of intense pain all over his body..the physical pain was unbearable but his emotional damage was giving him strength to keep fighting.

He has to fight..he has to take revenge..revenge for the fallen..

He knew what Aryan and Ayush did..and he was in no mood of mercy..he wanted revenge..

"NONE OF THEM WILL LEAVE IN PEACE..I SWEAR TO GOD..ITS EITHER THEM ALIVE OR ME..ANYWAYS I DON'T HAVE ANYTHING TO LOOSE NOW...EVERYTHING IS ALREADY TAKEN BY THEM...NOW ITS TIME FOR THEM TO LOOSE..." this was what he kept on murmuring under his breath...

THE GAME WAS NOT YET OVER.

.....

So with a heavy heart and proud feeling I shall inform you all that this series finally came to an end...maybe😉
This journey was amazing for me..I hope it was same for you guys too.

Being a new writer I was at first scared of starting a fan-fiction of my own..but now I can say that I did it.

I'm proud of this attempt of mine and I hope you all enjoyed it.

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR JOINING ME IN THIS JOURNEY..
HOPE I WILL MEET YOU SOON WITH ANOTHER FAN FICTION..
🙏❤️

Regards..