Ambivalents..

While going back to Rathore mansion Imlie and Aryan were seated on back seat while Khanna drove the car. Their was a pin drop silence in the car, Imlie was looking out of the window while Aryan was looking at her, trying to find words to strike a conversation.

"Umm..Imlie have you checked the mail that I have sent you?" He finally spoke out...work was the best topic to talk about considering the situation they were in.

"Yeah I have. Today we were busy with other work of ours so couldn't discuss it much. We'll do that at night tonight." Imlie replied.

"Ohh ohk. That's good" Aryan replied

Meanwhile Khanna faintly smiled thinking such a fool his friend is, clearly he wants to talk about something but he's not able to find a topic.

When they reached home Aryan and Imlie went inside mansion while Khanna went to his quarter. The rest of the evening went smoothly with slight interactions of Aryan and Imlie where they exchanged glances but didn't talk to each other.

During night, aryan was in his study while his phone kept on buzzing because of the constant notifications as everyone had came online to discuss about the mail that Aryan had sent. Imlie was in backyard..

A- Abhinav    I- Imlie
L- Lakshay    S- Shruti    Ar- Aryan

I: guyss you read the mail?

L/A/S: yess

I: so what are your thoughts about it?

S: it was indeed informative, well written,I liked it.👍

L: shut up shru🤫 she didn't asked if you liked it or not.

I: shru, even if you didn't liked it we have to manage with it only.🤗

S: ☹️

A: i guess we shouldn't take the risk of going in DEN without any help from police, it can be dangerous.

DEN was a common word used by Mr. Sood's henchmen to refer a place, that was the only link left to find some proofs regarding what LOT Sood's men were talking about in the factory in which Imlie was attacked.

S: Ohh wow brilliant idea Abhi👏👏 And you think police will help us just like that? We have to show them a concrete proof that proves that Illegal activities are being conducted inside DEN.

A: 🙄🙄 And don't you call me that!

S: Call you what? ABHI??

I: shrutiii🤫

S: 😓

The team was sure that Sood was dealing with human trafficking and may be the LOT was a code word for the people they have held hostage.

L: Are if we want something strong against him then we have to take this much of risk.

A: we can't just go there undercover and get caught. Don't forget what happened to Imlie when she went in that factory all alone.

L: opps! I forgot🤭

S: yeah jokes apart Abhi has a point.

I: Even I agree with Abhinav, going to a factory without any external help came out to be so risky..just imagine that place is their base..they call it DEN. It's definitely something that is very secure.

This discussion was continued for next 5 minutes and almost around 100+ messages got stacked in Aryan's notification bar..this was getting out of hand for him..being a person with almost 20 messages, that also from friends and family..this new record of 100+ was unbearable for him.
His most of the official chats ends within the span of 10-20..and these guys were chatting non stop..much to his amazement.
Usually he never interfere in there work without being asked for it but today He finally decided to help them and he jumped into the field.