A Trojan Horse?..Bad choice!

She was numb! Her mind was questioning her..her trust..how can you Imlie? How can you trust someone blindly..AGAIN?? Thought Imlie actually she questioned herself..
he's not someone who you can trust blindly, he's not someone with whom anyone can be safe.. these words did rounds in her mind while she again looked at the paper in her hand..

FAMOUS BUSINESSMAN ARVIND CHAUHAN AND HIS ADOPTIVE DAUGHTER DIED IN CAR ACCIDENT POLICE SUSPECT PLOY..BROTHER-IN-LAW ARYAN SINGH RATHORE UNDER POLICE CUSTODY

She folded that paper in her palm and formed a fist so that she doesn't loose it..when she got back to Shruti she was already free from her call and was giving her looks.. "what?" Imlie asked trying to be normal.

"Nothing just thinking about Inspector sahab." She said with a dreamy expression and a wide smile..
A laugh escaped Imlie's lips as she noticed Shruti's funny tactics and also Imlie was well aware of what Shruti must be thinking so she replied, "Don't worry next I'll attend call on your behalf..so that you get a chance to talk to him." She joked with a wink.

Imlie was smiling broadly and was being playful woth Shruti but deep down she was doing all this to forget what just happened..her mind was still not ready to accept what was written in newspaper..

They got back to the office and Imlie saw Aryan standing in middle of her way while he was talking to his secretary..she just passed by him as if she don't even know him..

Aryan moved his eye balls to the corner of his eyes to notice Imlie who just passed by like an unknown person..he felt bad but controlled him self from saying anything or even reacting to what happened..he didn't wanted his glance towards Imlie to be a part of office gossips.

He signed the documents handed over to him by his secretary and he asked her to send Imlie in his cabin.
When Imlie reached his cabin she was not able to have a look of what was going onn in as he had kept the blinds shut.

"May I come in sir?" Imlie asked in a cold tone.
"Come in Imlie" Aryan replied as he got up from his chair.
"You have called upon me Sir? Any new project?" She asked keeping her voice as formal as possible.

"This cold tone of yours is killing me Imlie. I'm sorry for what I have done! I seriously didn't wanted to hurt you nor I mean anything that I had said." Aryan said while keeping a distance between them..he even didn't dare to touch her hand after how he had treated her.

"Sorry!! This is so easy for you haa? First just say anything that comes to your mind treat however you want and then say sorry? You can feel sad..you can get irritated but that doesn't give you a right to speak to me with the way you did.." Imlie shouted at him while a tear rolled down from her eyes.

She went close to him held him by his muscular biceps tightly and continued, "You know what.. I don't even know where I went wrong..was it just that room?? Is that place forbidden to enter or something? Then you should have informed me that before..! Just tell me was it my fault that I felt bad that you were upset and I thought of waking you up because you were laid on floor?" She questioned.

Aryan was speechless..he had hurt someone who was just being gentle to him..may be because he didn't let anyone to care for him now..well his mother and sister were an exception whom he can't control.

"I have already submitted my work and for now I have nothing to do. So, I'm taking a half day..will mail you my application." She said and went away without even listening to Aryan's part.