What are you?

Imlie got discharged from the hospital by night and was all set to leave, Aryan was getting all the formalities done while Imlie got changed into new clothes, while she was doing so she heard the two nurses talking outside "She's lucky that her boyfriend was well aware and was able to provide a proper CPR to her otherwise the smoke had almost choked her to death."
While the other one agreed to it..Imlie's focus was neither on CPR thing nor on them calling him her boyfriend..
All she was thinking about was .. how can a person, who without any second thought came to rescue her from a place that was equally dangerous for him be responsible for the death of his own Brother-in-law and neice? When this guy can't even see his friend in danger how can he do that to his own family?  And more over if this was a case then why would Arpita di be still this caring towards him?
Deep in her mind was she wishing that all this to be half truth..why she can't think of that man in bad light?

All these thoughts were killing her..her curiosity was so torturous. When everything was done she and Aryan got seated in the car while Khanna had found Imlie's phone but it was drowned in a water bucket (may be the goons have thrown it away..just as they say every offender makes mistakes) so he was trying to revive it..

Imlie felt sleepy so she slept in her journey to Rathore mansion. Aryan kept on driving with a lot of thoughts going inside in his head. He was searching for a way to talk to her, to tell her what the TRUTH actually is..he knew if he didn't clear these things between them then it's all over, she'll never trust him again..specially if she got to know about THAT DAY from someone else..it can not be from someone else..if the truth has to come out then it should be only via him..

When they reached home Arpita and Narmada maa hugged her and showered with all the care and love they had..the time passed by in chitchatting while Aryan and Imlie hardly talked to each other..

Next day in the office everyone were talking about what happened with Imlie, when both Imlie and Aryan entered the office..they have to listen to the strict command given to them by Narmada maa that from now onn they will go together only...

Everyone greeted Aryan who simply replied and proceeded towards his cabin while Imlie talked to her colleagues and went to her block.

All three of her team mates were already waiting for her with chocolates, this made Imlie bust into small giggles that all of them were such a cuties..they'll never say that on face but they loved and cared for her..this was the part she loves the most..Just like ABP.. she thought to herself but then cursed herself for thinking about him again and again.

Everyone got back to their work when Shruti came from behind and put one arm around Imlie's shoulders and said, "How's it going?" In a teasing way

"How's going..what?" Imlie asked.

"Don't hide baby..I'm asking about you and Aryan..you were looking so cute while hugging all lost in each other...woww!" She exclaimed

"You know what..you should stop watching over the top romantic movies..they are affecting you real bad..that hug was just to calm me down cz I was jumping like anything." Imlie explained that resulted in a grin on Shruti's face.

"You know I'm absolutely correct when I say you are hopeless case..and same thing is with our boss!" Shruti complained..

They got back to work after some chit chat when a notification came to her phone..it was Inspector Ayush again!

"Come meet me at Treehouse cafe..it's what you want..I Promise you won't get disappointed." The message read.

Imlie kept it a secret from everyone as this was something related to Aryan and she didn't wanted his personal life to come out in front of others like this.

So at decided time she reached the cafe and found that tall, handsome man sitting and sipping his maybe second cup of coffee! She went to him and both of them shake hands and greeted each other.

"Got to know that you were attacked again! Hope you are fine? Though I was initially shocked to know that it was Aryan who saved you." Asked Ayush with a smirk when he took Aryan's name.

"Yeah I'm good. And there's nothing to get shocked about him saving me. He did what every friend would do for another friend." She said.

"Yeah exactly!! That's what every friend does..not Aryan Singh Rathore!" He said

"What's your problem with him? Why you are always degrading him like that?" Asked Imlie sounding a bit annoyed.

"You wanna know his true colours?Well that's a long way to go. But believe me today I'm going to show you his few proportions and it will actually break your heart. And I'm sorry in advance." He said

"What? Can you stop talking in puzzle?" Imlie question she was trying her best to maintain her cool

"Alright alright" he said and showed a video to her..and Ayush was true..she could actually hear the noise of heart shattering into different pieces..

It was a CCTV footage of 2019, it clearly showed Aryan stopping a car in mid way and that also in diagonal and running out of it and the moment he gets a bit far away a truck came and rammed the car..that's it!

"You know who were inside the car? His brother-in-law and niece..Shocked? And now let me show you this!" Ayush said while handing over a file to her.

She opened it that clearly showed that just after two days of Arvind Chauhan's death Aryan took over all the business and property. It also showed that Aryan had stopped a transfer of 78 crores from Rathore group to Rathore mills accounts for the purchase of raw materials and diverted it towards Rathore foundation.

"Everyone said Aryan took what was his..he was true hire of the Rathores ..not his brother-in-law...and about the transactions You know why they were diverted?" Ayush asked and without Imlie's answer he continued, "Because just 2 days after the transaction was diverted, Rathore mills got burned..Aryan already knew that the fire was about to break..that's why he didn't purchased any raw material for future and diverted payment towards foundation..charity?? No wayss..That was also for his own good..you must be knowing about charity and tax rules right?...also a good source of positive publicity..plus the insurance claim..woahh money must have been showering like rain in Rathore mansion." He completed.

Imlie was dumbfound with all these allegations and proofs against Aryan..her heart didn't wanted to believe it but her mind was working in total opposite way...
She was blank..she wanted to go somewhere and cry as hard as possible..Ayush bid her good bye and left, he wanted to give her some time to settle.. she just got up and went back to Rathore mansion and also took the proofs  along with her.

Aryan was already in the mansion as Imlie had messaged him before her meeting with Ayush only for the sake of Narmada maa that she will come on her own.
She was passing his study when she heard Aryan talking over phone, "listen I want those bastards to be in front of me..I know police is also searching for them but it would be great if I get hold of them before the police does..I need to know what all was happening there and police won't let me do it in my way..so better get hold of them."

In his way?..what is this guy..what are HIS WAYS?..who is he? Imlie thought and proceeded to her room..while thinking..you were the perfect one right? The righteous Aryan Singh Rathore..then what is all this?? This proofs..your way..what are you?

...