Love is in the air!

Ohk so the part Justice served got published by mistake so i have to publish this one too😭😭
Enjoy guys have fun✌️

It was around 12 at night when Aryan's saw online status of Imlie in his phone. He messaged her, "sleepless night again or busy with something?"

Imlie was actually getting bored so she was scrolling memes in her phone..her smile got bigger the moment she saw Aryan's message, "getting super bored cz I'm Not able to sleep." She replied

"So you should have called or messaged me." Aryan messaged.

"I thought you must be tired after such a busy day." She replied.

"Want me to come?" Aryan messaged with a wink emoji.

"I guess That I'll only happen after you meet me in my room." She replied with wink and shy emoji.

"What the hell" said Aryan out loud..he seriously didn't knew that Imlie would take that line of him coming TO HER ROOM..in another way..

"Oh God..her double mind..I just love her.."Aryan spoke to himself while laying on his bed laughing with a light blush on his cheeks like a love struck teenage boy.

He got up and went upto her room and knocked the door just for once..and the door opened before he could knock for second time..as if she was standing near the door only..

"Ohh..I guess you were glued to door...waiting for me." He said and pulled her closer after gripping her waist. He lifted her a bit and entered her room, closing the door behind him..and rested Imlie's back over the nearby wall and let her feet touch the ground again.

He covered her by placing his one hand over her waist and other hand on the wall behind her..giving her no space to escape.

"Now would you like to elaborate the reply you gave me?" Aryan seductively asked..while rubbing his nose over her right cheek and jaw area.

"What? I don't think I'm able to recall anything. I guess some help from you would be great in recalling " She mischievously replied.

"Ohh God..Junglii..You are in mood today." Aryan said with a smirk and pulled her closer leaving no space for even air to pass.

"You made me ..you know..like..this." She replied and rubbed her knuckles over his jawline.

"Then I would love to explore more of THIS side of yours." He said.

"Stop talking now." She said simultaneously pulling him in for a deep kiss. Her desire and want for Aryan was lucid in this kiss of herss.
Aryan shifted his weight over her pinning her to wall and with a gentle move he pulled her legs up and wrapped them around his waist. His hands were exploring her back and shifted to her butt region and gripped her, making Imlie moan while kissing only.

They were hungrily exploring each other's mouth with Imlie scratching his back covered with T-shirt. After a deep long kiss both of them parted, panting and looking at each other noticing the changes they had on their faces after this kiss.

Imlie placed her forehead over Aryan's and said, "Can you stay a bit longer Aryan? I want you to stay."

Aryan looked upto her and knew that she had same desire for him as he has for her..they had been together like this before..and have made out for quite sometimes now..but today they felt something stronger..and none of them wanted to deny this strong urge of having each other completely..

Aryan placed his hand under her thai to provide her support and picked her up..he took her to her bed and gently placed her on it..while he himself got over her..covering her.
He leaned closer and placed a light kiss in her lips and said, "I want you Imlie..for me..I know I may sound selfish here..but..My heart..My body is dying to make you mine..But only if you want me too..If you allow me to do so."