A new friend..brother!

Khanna smiled at this confused look of hers and said, "You know what Aryan is not only my boss but my best friend as well..he helped me getting out of my dark past. I guess you know how we met as it's part of his  story only..(imlie gave him a nod)..He made me who I'm. He made me a decent human being. I can do anything for him Imlie..for his betterment i would do anything..just like right now I'm convincing you." He completed.

Imlie looked at him with a surprise..

"What? Imlie that's exactly what I feel. I feel you are perfect for him..i know I'm being very straightforward." He chuckled

He took a pause and said again, "Imlie i have witnessed Aryan smiling and joking around when he's with you. You know when I look at you i feel you are exactly like him only, he once gave me an opportunity so that my life could get better without judging me on the basis of my past. And today you are with him without judging him on basis of his past." He completed.

"That's because he is a gem of a person." She said

"Indeed he is but you are no less. If he deserves happiness then you too." He completed with a sweet smile.

"Thank you, you actually made me feel better." She said with a smile.

"Imlie you know actually I want to come clean in front of you!" He said hesitantly.

"Come clean? What do you mean?" She asked.

"Well Imlie, when Aryan told me about that inspector asking about him, I started looking into this matter and found out that he met you at parking lot. So..you know..one day I..Umm..just followed you..just to make sure that you are not upto something that's dangerous for Aryan. In the beginning I was not sure about you being a friend or foe..but after that encounter I thought, if you are a friend and have no wrong intentions then you would directly confront Aryan and if a foe then you would continue taking proofs agains him from Ayush." He told Imlie.

"And what conclusion you drew out of it?" Imlie asked in a stern voice.

"Obviously you being innocent. Else why would I have been talking to you like that? See I had nothing against you at that time, I was just doing my work." He came clean.

"It's ok. Relax..I know it's your job. I'm glad your doubt got clear." She said

Yes the topic was totally diverted now and they didn't realised from where the conversation actually began.

"Achaa you found anything about Ayush? Actually i asked him why he hold grudges against him but he didn't told me anything." Imlie asked

"No not yet. I have got his background check but he's clean. Not a single link that leads to Aryan." Told Khanna.

"Would you help me? I mean in finding out. Listen It's just that I want Rathores to be happy they have already faced enough. I wish I could help them out..help Aryan out. I wanted to know about Saheb but this Ayush is also not less of a mystery..and more over that Me. Soods case." Imlie said by placing her hand on her forehead.

"Woah woah girl..get hold of your horses. You have so many things to deal with already..you still seriously want to help Aryan?" Khanna asked with amazement.

"I told you na they have had enough of trouble already. I want to help them. They are being so caring and helpful towards me during this case thing, even I should do something for them." She replied

"So when Aryan says you are so determined and selfless this is what he means...well do you have any brother?" He asked

This question came out of nowhere..so she asked, "what? That was not expected. Well No I'm only child of my parents." She replied