Final take!

Aryan told Imlie about how He and Khanna reached his father's abundant garage and took that man hostage.
They forced him to name the one behind all these blackmailings..but again they met a road block as the only name that he told was Sahab.. he said he always used to address that man as Sahab and have met him only once and much to Aryan's surprise that man was not Ranveer Chauhan.

"How was he so sure that the man who had ordered him was not Ranveer." Imlie asked.

"Are He told me that he had met that guy ones so I showed him Ranveer's picture and he was like who's this guy..It was not that one." Aryan told her.

"Was he telling the truth?" She asked.

"Who the hell lies on a gun point?" Aryan blurted out.

"Gun point? You kept him on gun point?" She shockingly asked.

"Woh actually when the threats calls started, I licensed a gun for my protection. So it came handy that day. And later Khanna got officially registered as my bodyguard in the company that handles our security so Even he hot one." He simply told her putting his car to stop.. he said again, "Your destination is here ma'am"

"Ohh we are here I didn't even realised. Time passed by so soon." She got out of the car while speaking and looked towards the factory that was almost destroyed..one portion of it had the marks of fire.

She turned around to look at Aryan and saw that he was looking at the factory with a blank face, as if reliving all the heart wrenching moments of his past. She could see his eyes getting watery but she knew he was someone who don't like to breakdown in front of the unknowns..that were the team of constructors and architects in their case.

She went towards him and stood in front of him, she took his right hand in her left hand and patted its back with her other hand. Aryan's gaze moved from the factory to his hand and then towards Imlie's eyes..
She was giving him all the strength he needed at that moment. He never really realised that just holding someone's hand can provide this level of emotional support.

He brought his other hand and covered Imlie's hand and muttered, "Thanks, I'll be fine. Don't worry." He smiled and went towards the team of few men who were waiting for him.

Worry? Why would I worry for him..I was not supposed to. Why do i feel relaxed that he wasn't the one who killed his family..Why does It feels so good to know the actual Aryan?? As this story is moving ahead I'm getting to know him more and more..each and every tale that he narrates shows his new side..his ultimate protective side for Myra, caring about feelings of his mother and Di, scared of his Jiju's reputation getting spoiled, his dark side to stop Ranveer and now his helping nature towards Khanna that got him such a nice friend...Imlie remember every bit of the story as she saw Aryan talking to those men.

After the meeting was done Aryan toured Imlie in the factory and they finally reached the first floor of the factory..Aryan's face grew tensed and he held Imlie's wrist who was walking 2-3 steps ahead of him.
She stoped and and turned back to look at his face turning serious again. But this time he was not emotional but had a different look..more of a mixture of guilt and anger.

"You know many things happened on the day of accident. It was not just Jiju's accident." He said.

Imlie put a hand on his shoulder and caressed it and asked him to complete the story..

Flashback..to the day of Accident..

"That's so stupid of you Aryan. How can you allow your sister to come to the temple all alone?" Said the voice before disconnecting the call. Aryan was still as if a lightning had strike upon him listening to him. He preseed the car breaks so hard that it created a loud noise..(yes he was driving while answering his phone call)