Afterthoughts..

Imlie was fed up now! It's been her third night of continuous sleeplessness..and restlessness..all because of that Aryan.. she had concluded.
It's been 3 days already to the event of parking lot and till now she was not able to take it out of her mind.

You spoke your heart out na Imlie?...Now end this thing. Why are you thinking over and over again about that moment. And your head over his chest was totally out of being over emotional...that's normal..he took it like that only..chill..take a deep breath and try to sleep..it's 2am for god's sake..she explained herself.

She closed her eyes and again flashbacks of last two days came in her mind.
The changes that, that small interaction in the parking lot brought into her life.
The change she felt in Aryan.
Everything keep on revolving in her head again.

Then came up an instance of office when she was asked to go for an outdoor interview with Aditya by the manager himself. Aryan didn't say a word or intervened in this decision as it would mean holding back Imlie in name of shielding her from Aditya's taunts. He did let her go and complete her task but what amazed Imlie was his treatment to her after her return.
He took Imlie to a coffee shop after the office hours and talked to her about her life and future goals..even shared about his life and his future..and amidst all this he even asked her about her well-being, and also if Aditya said something again or not, just to get assured that she was all right.
He although didn't say it on her face but it was evident that he was worried for her. He didn't wanted her to face something, like she did back in office that day, again.

Except this incident many other instances came to her mind, when Aryan was genuinely being soft and polite towards her. He wasn't behaving like Akkadbagga any more.
Though she was liking this side of Aryan but she didn't knew why he was behaving this way. She was getting constant earful from Shruti as well from Khanna as they were clearly able to see changes in Aryan..and as per them even Imlie had a change in her behaviour.

Like...Anything?? Why would I change? Why would I behave differently around him?...they just say anything... she again thought to herself and threw her face on pillow to just hide herself from everything else..and stop thinking.

On the other hand Aryan was loud and clear that he loved her. Yess Aryan Singh Rathore was in love..and he had no doubt it.
He had realised his feelings way back during their dance but was at denial stage, may be because he thought that Imlie is not interested in any such relationships. He didn't wanted to risk his friendship.

But it was Khanna who was constantly provoking him by saying out shitty things like people loosing their chance forever if they don't take first step...
And shruti on the other hand even sent him the pic of him and Imlie dancing adding fuel to fire..although before sharing she explained Aryan that the pic was taken with pure intentions.

Authors note: Such a teenager type way to provoke someone. But you know what? It worked.

Khanna knew which Arrow is to be used when, so that it hits right target...and Shruti?? You think Khanna didn't knew what Shruti was upto..of course he knew that besides him, she was true Arylie shipper..So all he had to do was to make Shruti tell him about the pic..he did it with utter cleverness that she didn't even realised that in her excitement she told him about the pic...And when he got hold of this secret pic..he asked her to send it to Aryan directly...and with an order of sending it while being serious.
Khanna knew Aryan don't need those sarcastic and mischievous messages from his friends to realise his love..A pic with serious confession would do it's work.
Although Imlie was opposite..she needed a push from friends or people around her.