Bonds of Past..

Today Was finally Sunday..a holiday and moreover the day of Arvind Jiju's birthday.
For this year's birthday Arpita di had decided to give special gifts to the kids that she got prepared under her supervision and packed them on her own with some help from Aryan and Imlie..

Imlie was so excited to visit the NGO with Rathores as she herself loves and adore kids. So when the Rathores reached the NGO everyone got so happy and were super excited to receive gifts..

The kids after finishing checking out their gifts finally came towards Rathores and Imlie and thanked them. Imlie noticed the radiant smile on Arpita's face that actually made her realise how much she must have been missing her family all this while...specially Myra.

Imlie remembered asking Arpita ones about adopting a child or starting afresh..Arpita had replied that she can never in her life choose a single child amongst so many heavenly souls, whenever she thinks of adopting anyone from this group her attention got diverted towards other kids who also needs a mother as much as the one she would chose.
Hence, she had taken this NGO under Arvind foundation and became a guardian for all of them.
Such a pure and lovely soul..Imlie had thought.

Her attention suddenly got diverted from Arpita towards a tall figure, a known personality who she had not expected to meet here...Inspector Ayush it was.

She smiled and went towards him, "Inspector Ayush?"

Ayush turned towards her and with great delight responded, "Imlie?? Hii." And gave her a side hug.

They got into a conversation when kids played around. Aryan noticed them but restrained himself at first from going towards them.

After their conversation came to an end both of them got into their respective works and after around half an hour finally Ayush and Aryan came face to face..

"Mr. Rathore" "Inspector Ayush" both of them said at the same time while offering their hands. After a small handshake and light smiles on their faces both of them awkwardly turned their face towards the kids who were playing.

"It's nice to see them happy and playing around like that." Said Aryan with his eyes still on the happy little faces.

"Yeah. So you do have a soft corner for kids..that's something new for me." Ayush said actually taunted Aryan.
Aryan had a clear look of irritation spread all over his face.

But he being Aryan Singh Rathore can never sit quite after a taunt is thrown towards him..he said, "There are very few people for whom I'm a open book..and you Mr. Ayush is definitely not one of them."

And there was no way Ayush would back out any time soon he smirked and said, "You should be glad that I'm not one of them. Otherwise you won't be roaming around as free man."

"You are way more disillusioned than I thought you were." Aryan said.

While the series of taunts got converted into a serious topic of discussion, Imlie from a distance was looking at the boys talking about something and it was clear with the grins on their faces that it was not at all a healthy topic. She was about to go towards them but got stopped by the kids..while she was persuading the kids to her go she saw the boys turning towards each other and moving onn to holding each other's collar.

"How dare you take Myra's name?" Shouted Aryan as Ayush had directly said "I'm at least not as disillusioned as your sister who is living with someone who was the reason of death of Myra."

"Why are you getting angry now Mr. Rathore? Not able to face the reality?" Ayush shouted.

"Just shut up! You don't know a thing!" Aryan shouted.