Going onn..

It was the day next to the orphanage scene. Ayush and Aryan were requested to not to go for work today.

So everyone got assembled in Rathore mansion where Narmada maa was seated in the centre couch along with Arpita who were looking at Aryan and Ayush standing in the middle of hall while Imlie was seated on couch on right side eating puff rice..as if enjoying the show.

"So?" Asked Arpita.

"what?" Asked Aryan and Ayush in unisons the only difference being Aryan's infamous raised eyebrow.

"What what?? I'm asking so what you have decided now?" Arpita asked again.

"What's there to decide we will have to work together now. Have to find Saheb." Ayush said.

"Also the DEN work needs to be done." Interrupted Aryan while Ayush agreed.

"Ohh god I'm not asking about your plans! Im asking about the way it needs to be done. Have you both settled on everything? I don't want further banters of yours. So have you both decided to work together PEACEFULLY." Asked Arpita.

"I always work peacefully when I'm part of a team." Said Aryan.

"That should be my line." Ayush said.

"Ohh wait. We were part of a team earlier too right? Team made against Sood..but you started fighting at first." Aryan said.

"Ohh please I was in no mood of any fight." Ayush said.

"Really? Wasn't it you who taunted first?" Aryan questioned. Both the tall men stood looking at each other, casually dressed in T-shirt and jeans with hands in their pockets.

"It was you who grabbed my collar first." Ayush said firmly.

"Aree they started again. They have been repeating Same lines again for the third time now. Arpita stop these kids." Narmada said while placing her hands on her forehead.

"They are hopeless di. They are not going to improve themselves at any cost." Imlie joked while munching puff rice.

Arpita jokingly grinned and finally after getting irritated, she stood up and said "STOP! BOTH OF YOU. otherwise you will be facing my wrath."

"Your wrath?" Both of them asked at same time and laughed breaking out from there character for a moment.This is one of that rare sight where they are agreeing to a same thing.

"What your wrath can do to Aryan Singh Rathore?" Aryan jokingly asked.

"Inspector Ayush kumar too." Ayush said while giving Aryan a fist bump, for that moment in their mischief they actually they got in a same team against Arpita.

Now that's a beautiful sight..thought Imlie.

"Imlie for how long are you planning to enjoy the show and not helping me against these two boys..actually these two kids who are actually adults." Arpita said.

Imlie got up and stood close to Arpita facing Aryan and Ayush who had proud looks on their faces.
"Both of you are going to be serious or not?" She asked plainly with blank face. Turning whole scenario into a serious one.

Even Aryan and Ayush turned serious and Aryan said, "Areee we told you na we have told our men to do the work. When we'll get any lead we will work on it."

While Ayush nodded and said, "Exactly! Both of you please don't worry."

"This is perfect!" Exclaimed Arpita.

"What??" Asked the boys in confusion

"This unity is exactly what I was talking about earlier." She said with a laugh and Imlie giggled and gave her a high five.