All over again..

"I will tell you everything..every bit of it..and it's not because I want to prove something to that person..it's just that I want YOU to know the truth.." Aryan really meant what he said. He started his story while Imlie sat besides him and held his hand to not let him break down again..

So Aryan started narrating his tale, "It all began with threat calls..It was around three years back"..

Flashback..

"Di where is jiju?" Asked Aryan who was panting as if he had came running from a long distance..

"He have already left for office  but Aru what happened? Why are you panting like that?" Asked a worried Arpita looking at her brother who had an intense look on his face..

"Oh it's nothing Di, actually I have just joined the office na..so I'm still learning things, actually I forgot to submit an important file in office, so just got scared that of jiju would get to know about it." Aryan lied straight on his beloved Di's face..though he never lies specially in front of his sister and his mother but this time he did..all because he didn't wanted her to get worried unnecessarily.

"Ohoo Aru, don't worry he would not scold you..you know him na..just go and submit that file." She replied with a smile..

Arpita was genuinely happy that her little brother had finally grown up and is now understanding his responsibilities and was also taking his career seriously. She wanted her brother to stand on his own feet and what's better then to learn it from someone who was more experienced in this field..her husband, Arvind.

Aryan passed on a fake smile to his sister to assure her that everything is at its place but only he knew what a turmoil his mind was trapped in. He bid her goodbye and went straight to office to meet Arvind.

In office he went directly towards Arvind's cabin who was occupied with some paperwork, all alone.
"Jiju I need to talk!" Said Aryan.
"Just give me few minutes Aru, I'm busy with some documentation." Arvind calmly replied.
"No jiju It's important." Aryan said with a very serious tone.
"What's wrong Aru?" Arvind suddenly became serious listening to this tone specially from a jolly boy like Aryan..a boy who can never in his life be serious or angry.

"Jiju something is going to happen to Rathore mills, something big..and very wrong.." Aryan said slowly as he wanted his Brother-in-law to register what he's going to say from now onn.
"Jiju, I got a threat regarding the mills, and trust me jiju it's work of someone insider only." Aryan said.

"Ohh come on Aryan you are new here that's why you are taking such threats seriously. Listen when I used to work with your dad I used to act exactly like you..turst me these are just fraudsters who want money..nothing big chill." Arvind said in a very relaxed tone.

"But jiju.." Aryan wanted to explain him but he interrupted and said again, "Aru! No more discussion on this topic..I'm already very busy." Arvind shushed Aryan.

Aryan was quite disheartened as his warning was taken for granted. But in his mind he was determined to find out who this person was and what all he wanted to do to Rathore mills.. and why he chose Aryan as his target of blackmailing ..just because he was new?..too many questions and all of them needs to be answered ASAP.

He went out of office and got a call from his sister who asked him to pick Myra from her kindergarten..Aryan happily obliged as spending time with Myra was the best part of the day..

He went straight to Myra's kindergarten and when he came out of his car she came running towards him..Aryan saw her coming to his direction and trust me it was the most serene feeling to look at that bundle of joy coming running towards you actually hopping in her way..and shouting out "Aryan mamu"

As she approached near him, he picked her up tucking his hand under her arms and raised her towards the sky..as if she weighs nothing..actually she was nothing in front of Aryan who had this amazing well built body..she used to enjoy this lift a lot..her giggles would fill the atmosphere and then Aryan brought her close to his chest and hugged her while she gave a kiss on hiss cheek..

"Mamu..Ice cream." She demanded like a boss while still in his arms.

"Look at you little brat..bossing around..you want ice cream? And what about the scoldings that we will get from your mother?" Aryan replied.

"Please naa.." she said making a baby face and eyes that were capable of bringing anyone round in this world..so what was Aryan's worth?

"Such a blackmailer..but on one condition don't tell your mom about this." He warned while she gave 2-3 little nods with her small head..making Aryan smile..

He bought her ice cream and after playing around they got seated in car..when Aryan started the car and moved it towards main road, he was about to increase speed of his car when a truck rashly passed by there car..with continuously honking it's horn.

To prevent a crash, Aryan pressed the breaks so hard while securing Myra by pinning her towards her seat with one hand, although she had her seatbelt onn but still he was careful regarding her safety, the instant breaks caused a loud sound with a severe jerk...and car came to a halt..Aryan controlled his panting as he didn't wanted that little girl to get scared of what just happened.

"You ok baby?" Aryan asked out of concern.

"Hmm..and you." She gently asked with a smile.

"I'm ok." He replied and passed on a smile at this sweet gesture of this girl..he gave her a forehead kiss and held the starring wheel again..with a deep brea he was about to start his car again but got interrupted as he received a call from an unknown caller.. "hello" he answered.

"Just a beginning Aryan..the truck could have also hit the car." The person said and disconnected the call..Aryan got the biggest shock of his life..he just got a death threat with a trailer of it..

What if that truck would have seriously hit them? What would have happened to this girl? No Aryan No..you can't let anything happen to your family..Jiju is not believing you but now you have to handle this matter..this threat is not from a fraud and he is definitely not doing this for some amount of money..that's for sure.. thought Aryan while his journey back to Rathore mansion..

Aryan dropped Myra home and got back to his work..his work of finding who was the real person behind all this..he was still scared of all the happenings..he was total new to this world and was in an utter shock that all this was supposed to come along with a life of powerful businessman..

Writer's note: Aryan of three years back was an innocent boy who gets really effected badly with this world full of clever and selfish people..he was in a state similar to what Imlie was going through..new to all this power plays and corruption ..it was like, suddenly a fun loving, forever chirping guy has been thrown out of the constant protection of family and have been left to face the reality of life..the life where they needs to be powerful to protect themselves and their loved ones..and to be powerful money was a must and with Money and Power comes greater risk and responsibility..

Back to present...

"My life changed that day Imlie! I was no more same since that day..what I got to know was the most painful truth of my life..it still is. I was cheated..my family was cheated.." Aryan said and took a pause and a deep breath.

Imlie got up and brought a a glass of water and gave it to Aryan, he drank it one go. Aryan stood up and took few steps towards the cupboard and took out file and started looking at it..

"Aryan who cheated you and your family?" Imlie asked.

He raised his eyes from the file and answered, "The one who cheated..the one who back Stabbed My family was none other than My Jiju's brother, Ranveer Chauhan." His voice as if a lion roar and eyes filled with rage..

And Imlie froze at that moment..for few seconds she forgot she was breathing..

..