Back to basics..

Ohk I'm back✌️✌️

Monday it was..Imlie got up early for her office all set to meet her teammates and work on her project on Me. Sood..though it was a stressful job but she feels the happiest when she works, So Sunday are often boring for her..though yesterday was a exceptions.

She went downstairs and greeted The Rathore ladies, she didn't know why but tried to talk as less as possible with Aryan. The same happened when they were in his car, going to office.
If it was some other day Aryan would have got fed up with this silence and would have straight away questioned her as Since the arrival of this girl in his life he was used to her constant chatter..but today it was different..Today he himself wasn't in a state to talk to her..his mind was busy in understanding his own emotions..
He had a sleepless night as usual but this time it was not because of the nightmares but because of the flashes of the dance they performed, and this was something he was not at all used to..

What the hell is wrong with you man?..this is exactly what he had questioned himself last night. Still struggling to find answers to that question. Yes he knew that he was somewhere attracted to her but this kind of restlessness was something he was unfamiliar to..

They reached office and straightaway went to their respective works..imlie met Abhinav, Lakshay and Shruti, and discussed about their plan of action and further articles that are to printed.
They have got many insider info regarding Mr. Sood's side businesses and from last 2 days they were more focused on working silently, their main motive was to not to provoke Mr. Sood any further until they get something strong..

During break it was Shruti who was again on her own self and had placed one hand on Imlie's shoulder amd said, "So? What did you do?" She asked with a wink

"What do you mean? Was something to be done? I don't think I missed any work as far as I remember." Imlie replied while trying to remember anything that was left.

Shruti slapped her forehead and said, "You are seriously this innocent or are you intentionally acting this way?"

"Huh?" Imlie asked again

"Ofoo dumbo..I'm asking how was your valentines day?" She asked mischievously.

"You seriously going to talk about it? To be honest at first I genuinely forgot that it was 14th feb. and even if I would have remembered, that would be of no use." She replied.

"Hww Imlie..I seriously didn't knew that you're such a Dark horse.." she exclaimed with eyes as if she had caught her biggest lie.."You girl! See how you are hiding your date from me..well if you don't wanna tell..I won't ask further." She said with a friendly grin.

"Shruti seriously there's some confusion..what date?" Imlie asked again..as she was now sure that Shruti was not joking, she was serious.

"You and Aryan Sir of course..I have seen you guys in restaurant yesterday. Dancing so gracefully..see you guys were so lost that you didn't even noticed me." She completed.

Now it was Imlie who slapped over her forehead and replied, "Seriously you thought that I and Aryan were on some kind of date??" Imlie completed with a laugh

"You guys were not?" Shruti asked with a sad face

"Obviously not! That was all a coincidence that we went in that restaurant. And for your info we got to know about yesterday being Valentines day there only." She clarified.

"Matlab that was all impromptu?" She asked.

"Yes!!" Imlie replied

"Ohh god! You just stabbed me right in my heart..You know how good you guys were looking..i was literally shipping you guys so hard.." Shruti said with a sad look on her face.