Ruby Dilemma

Dedicated to beautyinka semanee peacesometre 🥰😍🥰😍😍🥰

Hello bunnies ❤️❤️
This is a new chapter and I just want to give you little bit of an insight about Ruby.
I don't know if she might get a personal story in future.

A picture of my Ruby cast.
Enjoy 🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰

Ruby Pov

"It's so good to be home"
This was my thought when I steeped into my parent house.

I have been away for a 3 years and I can't believe how much have changed in such a short period of time. I realize I miss everyone and seeing Lily on that bed and looking so fragile made me realize what family truly is and how I can loose anyone anytime.

I feel so glad she is okay and out of coma. I couldn't help myself when I heard the news about her accident and it was there and then I knew it was time to come home and face my demons. I have always been so good with running away from my problem.
With Eric gone to only God knows where after dropping me, I walk the short distance to the front door.

I pushed the front door in as I step into the house inhaling the sweet familiar scent of our home. I felt warm and so giddy inside.

Then I felt a body pulling me into a hug and without even opening my eyes I knew who it was.

Mama Cook

She has been our head chef and nanny since I can remember. She has always been there for us all. I can't remember a time she has been away from us. She is the closest thing to a mother I ever had.

Since our parent have always been constantly in and out of our life growing up, it was easy to find parental love among the people around us and working for us. Mama Cook as I usually call her has been there taking care of us in the absence of our parent. If I didn't know better I will be tempted to call her our mother but with the uncanny resemblance that run through the family, it's definitely not possible.

" My baby I missed you so much" she said while pulling away from the hug to look into my face.

" I missed you to mama. I am so glad to see you" I replied smiling at her.

"You've lost so much weight baby. Do you eat or take care of yourself? Half the time I am worried sick you are eating junks and it seems I am right with how thin you look" she responded pinching my cheeks

"I do eat mama but you know that nothing can be compared to your stupendous meals. I miss the taste and smell of your cooking so much "

" Come along my dear. I made your Favourite as soon as I saw your luggage and Eric told me you are back home" She talked pulling me further into the house

"But first you have to freshen up and change into a more comfortable outfit. I will done with making dinner by the time you get down" she said leading me towards the stairs to my old room.

Giving her a peck on the cheeks I said "I will be back before you know it. I can't wait to eat your mouthwatering dishes"

I headed toward my room and noticed everything was just the way I left it.
Except for how clean it is and my luggage placed at the door leading to my closet, every other thing was not touched.

Looking around I realized how much I have missed my room and I sat on the bed touching my soft duvet and seeing the numerous pillows piled up just the way I love it. I also couldn't help but smiling as I saw my human size teddybear Mr Cuddly placed neatly on the arm couch by my bed. He was my cuddle patner.