Friends

Hello bunnies 😁😁😁😁
How have yall been doing hope you didn't miss me too much.  Sorry have just been so busy with school admissions and stuffs. 
Just enjoy this chap.
👎👎👎❤❤❤❤💋❤💋❤💋❤💋❤💋❤💋❤💋❤❤💋❤💋❤💋❤

Ken'pov

"Here are the files sir" Lola my secretary said placing the document on my table.

"Will that be all sir"she asked me.

"Yes that will be all for now,  I will call you if I need anything else. You can go" I replied her without looking up at her.

She left the office with a bang on the door.

I drop the document I was checking and reach out for the ones she brought. After a couple of minute of checking the file and not understanding what the content was. I decided to check the file title just to confirm if it was what I requested for.

I grabbed the phone and dial her desk number

"Get into my office right this moment" I shouted at her over the phone.

Minute later she walked into my office and stood shaking

"sir........" she started

"oh just shut up already what file did I ask you to get me" I shouted

"The landerson file sir" she answered

"Oh really!!! I asked for the Winchester file" I yelled at her angrily

"But sir you really said I should bring th......"

"Just shut up and go get me the file I requested and take this with you" I snapped and threw the file at her not caring if she caught it or not.

She left and came back with the new file while apologizing at the same time but I only grumbled in return.  

I know I was probably the one who made the file name mistake but I was just too proud and angry to admit it.

Ever since the food incident I have just not been in a good mood. I know I was foolish to have shouted at the poor girl for no reason but I am just so pissed off.

I can't just get over the fact hat Lily looks so happy and peaceful while eating and working on her laptop this morning.

The smell of the freshly baked muffins  still linger in my nostrils  and I can only imagine the taste.

Ever since the divorce she have been so carefree,happy and u bothered. It seems as if she is not even hurt or sad about the divorce.

❤❤❤❤💕💕Time skip❤❤❤❤
💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕

Lunchbreak came faster than I expected maybe cos I was so buried deep in the file I was working oh.

I picked the phone and dialed the secretary office.

"Lola can you please get me fried chicken and French fries with donut for lunch. You know where to get it fresh and a freshly squeezed orange juice. Thank you" I said before dropping the call.

That my way of saying sorry to her without bruising my ego.

I heard a knock on my office door.

"Come in please" I said without looking up.

"Ken my man, how have you been" Ben my best buddy answered me

Looking up with a smile I stood up and rounded the table to give him a hug