Hope

Hey bunnies 🐰 how have y'all been doing. I know I said update will be later but I just can't resist writing for you guys again. You deserve it and I intend completing this story before the end of October. I love you guys so much and please always remember
to comment and vote ❤️❤️💕💕💕

Lily'Pov

Everything have been so peaceful and calm. I can hear what I going on around me but I just can't seem to be able to wake up.

Ken has been by my side for as long as I can remember. His voice soothes me and makes me happy. He reads to me and just talk to me about everything.

I am just worried how his company is moving with him constantly by my side.

Why can't I just wake up or move my lips?
Are the kids okay?
Who is looking after them?
Are they being fed well?
Who is taking care of my Kenneth?
Hope he isn't malnourished?

I can only scream all these questions in my head. My family needs me and I can only pray to God to bring me out of this situation.

Sometimes I don't hear anything and everything will just be dark and void of sound. I guess that when I am truly sleeping. I just want to wake up. Is that too much to ask?

Ken is currently talking to me when I heard the entrance of a new person. I do not know who it was but I can hear some mumbling which are not really audible or loud enough for me to hear.

Then I felt a presence beside which I totally different from Ken's. This person doesn't smell like my Ken and the hand feels small and soft so it is definitely a female.

But who could this be?

Then she started talking and I knew I had heard that voice before,maybe not recently but my brain can pick up some form of vocal recognition.

"Hey babe, are you there? Can you hear me?" "I know it dumb to talk to you but I have missed you so much and am sorry you are going through all this. I am sorry I couldn't be here on time to save you" I heard her say. I wish I can tell her that I can hear all she is saying

I do not understand most of what ever she was talking about and she seems to be crying.

"You just have to wake up baby girl. If for no one, wake up for me, for the kids and for yourself" She sobbed

Lord pls give me the strength I just have the urge to comfort her. She knows me so well and even my kids.

"I need you here because there are so many things I want to talk to you about" she said again.

Laughing "Do you know I got my heartbroken in Paris? I even had a one night stand in Vegas which was terrible by the way". That's sounds like fun and I can only giggle in my head

Squeezing my hand right"I miss you so much and got a lot of things for you. Wake up and I promise you a very long Beacation (Like a girls trip)in the Caribbean, with hot sexy men all around and loads of fun.I know you would want that" she said with so much emotion and I just knew I had to see her and let her know I am fine.

I tried to return her hand squeeze and I notice there was a twitch from my right hand. I tried to move my toes and I am excited that they seems to be responding.

"Yesssss, you can do it" I mentally encourage myself.

I then tried the talking and it seems my lips are glued together. That's a bad idea there, let's move to other part.