Regret

Happy Easter bunnies am back🎷🎷🎷
Who is excited pls.  Am so sorry for the long break I took. My phone has been so bad I had to get a new one and I have been busy with school.
Happy Easter holiday guys.  How did I spend ur holiday ? I spent my sleeping in my room
And eating ❤️🥰🥰🥰

❤️❤️💋❤️❤️💋💋❤️💋❤️❤️💋❤️❤️❤️❤️💋❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️💋💋❤️❤️❤️❤️
Ken' POV

Lilian has been in coma for 2weeks and I can say those days has been the worst in all my existence. I can't do anything or think properly anymore.

I resume to the hospital bed everyday after work.  I have taken up the habit of reading her favorite novels to her, playing her favorite songs and just talking to her even she can't hear me.

I have come to realize how much she mean to me,I can't leave without her.

The kids keep asking to talk to her and I just have to tell them she is sick and need rest. 

Everyday I pray to God to keep her alive, if not for my sake but for the kids they really need their mother.

I pray she doesn't give up as the doctor said it is up to her to wake up if she wants.  Her body is stable and okay, I can't even imagine what will happen to me.

Thelma and Charles visits one in a while and am so grateful for that.
Ben and a few friends come around too bringing flowers and card to her bed and encouraging me to be strong. 

Lily's mother is also always there when am at work and I can't even look her in the eyes knowing what I did to her daughter.

It a Friday and am currently reading a chapter of one of Lily's favorite novel "Blue waltz". I have been reading it for about 45minutes.

I was so engrossed in the novel that I did not know when someone entered the room until I felt a hand on my shoulder.

Startled, I turn around to see my Mother in law standing with a fancy basket in hand.

"Good evening na" I greeted

"Evening Kenneth, how are you doing ? She asked

"Fine ma, I was just reading a book to Lilian" I said

"Oh I see that, I knew you would be here and that why I decided to prepare a meal for you because I know you would not have eaten anything"

"Thank you ma,I was thinking of actually getting myself something before you came in" I lied not looking at her.

She gave me a knowing look before handling me the basket.

"Just go and eat my son, it will be okay and while you are at it, go home shower and change your clothes. You look so skinny and awful. You deserve some rest you have punish yourself enough. Lilian wouldn't be happy if she wakes up and see you looking like a zombie" she told me

I know I look so horrible and she is not lying by saying all these. I decided to take her advice and just go home to freshen up and return to the hospital.

"Thank you mama" I said to her. "Thank you for everything and I can only say am so sorry for all the pains I have caused you and I wish I can go back and make it all right.  I promise to set things right once she wakes up, I promise to treat her right and show her I love her every single day"

I was so ashamed with my act that I couldn't hold back the tears. 

She pull me to a hug while whispering  in my ears that it isn't my fault but I know deep down I am the cause of everything. 

I wiped my eyes with my handkerchief, grabbed the basket and wished her a goodnight.

I pray she wakes up soon.

❤️💋💋💋💋💋💋💋❤️❤️💋💋❤️❤️💋💋❤️💋❤️❤️💋💋❤️💋💋❤️💋💋

Short????
I know but I promise to update more frequently from now on. Next chapter will be an insight of lily's mind so be on the look out guys. 
Pls
VOTE❤️❤️❤️
COMMENT📃📃📃
SHARE
BYE MY HORNYBUNNIES🐰🐰🐰🐰