Girls day out

The week went slow and boring, I still can't believe He's is still not talking to me but what can a lady do.

Saturdays are the best day of the week cos I get the reason for an excuse to leave the house and spend time out.
Thelma already called to remind me of our appointment so I won't give the silly excuse that I forgot.

I was so lot in my thought that I didn't hear Ken walking into the kitchen.

"shouldn't you be paying more attention to your environment"he snapped

What in Christ name crawl up his ass I said to myself before replying him.

"Well there is definitely just the two of us here and I don't see anything that requires my attention "

"Whatever, anyway am going out now and I won't be back till 8pm so u don't have to make my lunch"

Smiling "oh I didn't plan to do that bcos I have an appointment with Thelma and in fact " checking my wristwatch "I think I should get going"

Adjusting my gown and picking my bag off the kitchen counter I turned to Ken who had a stunned look on his face bcos of my new attitude which brought a quick smile to my face.

"well I have to go now bye and have a lovely day" I said walking out without waiting for his reply. That serves him just right.
..........................................................................................................................
I met up with Thelma right outside the mall

"Can't you just keep up with time" she asked with a fake angry look on her face.

"Well you know how this Lagos traffic is and today being Saturday just made everything worse"

"Just let get this done and over with "she snapped still angry

"Are you really angry with me "

"I have been here for almost two hours and you are asking me if am angry well for the record I am furious" she shouted attracting a few shoppers

"Am sorry then" pretending to be sober "I guess you won't be interested in the newly baked velvet cupcakes I made for you"

Turning to me with a smile on her face.

"why do you have to be so evil we both know I can't resist your cooking and you simply use that as ur cover it simply not fair" she pouted cutely

Handling her the cake bag
"Now can we get started with the shopping the sun is killing me"i said

"Yes ur highness we can proceed "she replied biting on a huge piece of cake, Man she can eat for Africa this skinny girl.

Walking in our first stop was the lingerie store.

"Do we really have to go here" I grumbled

"Yes young lady,and you had better get there in there before I grabbed ur big booty myself"she answered munching on her cake like a little child.

The store was huge and filled with lot of lingerie in different shape, size and color. After much persuasion and grumbling I ended up getting myself 4 pieces of underwear in red, black,blue and hot pink colours.
The clothing store was next,i had to try on different skinny jeans and tops just for Tee viewing pleasure.

"You should definitely pick that one it hugs all your curves in the right places"

"Are you sure"i asked checking myself in the mirror liking what I see"
"Yes and am sure it goes well with the Lacey white top from earlier"

After much debate I bought three jeans and tops including the white tops.
"OK let head to the counter"she said

On our way to the counter I caught sight of a navy blue gown,pointing to it I turned to the sales rep.

"Can I have that gown please"

"The navy blue gown by the corner"she asked

"Yes that very one"
Handling it to me I stared at it beauty, it was so soft and transparent like air,with little jewels beaded around it neckline with very low dropping back, sleeveless and long.
"How much does it cost"i asked

"you will get the price by the counter"
Heading to the counter

"wow you sure knows how to pick your clothes,it so beautiful but wait oh where will you wear that to you hardly leave your house or you want to turn it into a nighty" Tee asked jokingly

"of course not am sure an occasion will arise for it "I answered collecting my shopping bags after giving the cashier my credit card for payment.

Shoe shopping and hair making followed next. After 4 hours I finally slumped on a chair in a small eatery in the mall dropping all the bags in a nearby chair.

Facing Tee "Am never taking up on your offer to go shopping again"i said waving my hand to the waiter.

"You can lie you didn't enjoy the trip especially after making such lovely braids"she resorted

"well that the only good thing out of it and of course the gown"

"Ha you see am a good friend after all,i won't deny that I enjoyed my self it been long we had a girls day out,it so much fun"she said

"Yes I will have to admit it was lovely, we should do this more often just without the shopping part"i replied jokingly

"I know you would say that,am just so hungry right now"she answered.

After eating we head out.
" Thanks so much for today I really enjoyed myself"i said pulling her into a hug.

"It no problem darling you just need a break from all these drama, so I guess I will see you during the week"she asked

" yes that right, ok bye love you" I waved at her as I got into my car. I am so tired that all I need now is a good shower and a peaceful sleep.

..........................................................................................................................
This is it guys I hope you like it please
LIKE
COMMENT &
VOTE PLS
love you all hornybunnies

Pics of Lily crochet braid right at the top