Saturday night out

Hello people. Another update yay. Yes I o NJ of I just wanna update as much as I can before this year comes to an end. This is so that I can be wicked and leave you guys taste for what is to come (Haaa😈😈 am evil like that)
Enjoy💗💗💗💗💋💋💋💋❤❤❤❤❤💕💕💗💗💕❤💗

Ken Pov

This week have been so full of work and a whole lot of stress am not even sure how I manage to get through the week.

The advert review went well and I got to see more of Jane even if we didn't get the chance to talk better.

Lily have been all sugar and spice and everything nice. Super happy and carefree. 

I miss her sometimes but I guess I have to endure what I have caused myself.  I can't allow myself to be consumed with guilt and all that.

It finally 6pm and I am done for the day. At least for now until I get home to continue on my system. I had a chat with my friends earlier today and we all agree to meet at this Club which is owned by Gbenro Ajayi one of my business associate.

I called my driver to get ready with the car as I round up all other things.

I am meeting up with my circle of friend which consist of Ben my padi padi (best friend), Tunji whose wife I presently on holiday with the kids, Charles (Thelma husband),Wale the bachelor who refuse to get hooked like the rest of us in marriage. 

We all meet during our university days except Ben who has been my childhood friend. We are all well and successful in our various field but you can say some of us are lucky than others.

I head out to the car park where my driver is waiting.  Entering the car I gave him the instruction about where to go and then started checking my emails for any important mail.

We got to the club 45minute later after battling with the weekend rush hour traffic and the likes. 

I headed to the small restaurant by the corner for a quick dinner which I know I will regret eating later but I don't care for now.

I placed my order and then started checking out the news and everything happening in the country.

My order arrived and I dig in like an hungry lion. I am just so hungry that I didn't bother to complain about the bad taste of the food.

"Guy take am easy now una wan choke yourself" A voice I recognize as Tunji's  said to me. (Take it easy are you planning on choking yourself)

"No mind am Nah to say him never chop for days" Charles replied laughing ( Do not mind him, is it that he haven't eaten for days)

They both pull out chairs around my table and settle down.

"What's up guys" I said in between chewing my food.

"Bad manner, talking while eating I wonder what example you lay down for your children" Wale questioned joining the table.

"Wait, why are you all against me this good evening?" I asked dropping my cutlery and wiping my mouth with a serviette.

"Maybe because we are all against your recent madness" Ben joined the conversation.

"I mean is all this shit I am hearing about you divorcing your wife true?" Tunji queried

"How will you want to leave that sweet,  sweet woman. God bless her soul" Wale asked Golding his hand and glaring at me.

"Wait are you guys really serious" I asked looking at all their faces.