The Talk 2

Am here again, isn't that great?
Two chapters in one week am awesome like that.
..............:..:......................................................................................,,.....................................................

Lily POV

Have been seated for about 30minutes. I keep imagine what the Lawyer and Ken could be talking about.

Is she trying to convince his on the divorce?

Is she helping him with the divorce?

All those thought keep running through my brain. I just couldn't get my head straight.

I decided to keep myself away from this thought by checking the massages on my Whasapp . I had some notification and several messages from Thelma so I decided to answer her first and clicking on it. I was met different questions

From Tma:
Are you there yet?
What is he saying?
Have you seen the lawyer?
Have you both finalized it?
Answer me joor 🙄?
Talk nah!!!!!!

Me;
Calm your tits woman.
Am so sorry I didn't reply your texts on time I have just been too preoccupied.

From Tma;
Finally 🙄 after all this years you finally decided to reply me. Well it not like am angry or anything so you do not need to apologize.

Me;
Okay fine am so sorry your Highness I never meant to keep you worried. I hope you can forgive your humble servant.

I enjoy teasing her and her being the drama queen she is will play along.

From Tma;
Oh your apology is accepted. Now jokes apart how is it going any news?

Me;
Hmm we are at the Lawyer's office and he has finally decided to file for a divorce

From Tma;
Oh my poor poor baby hope you are okay ? I wish I was there to hold your hand.

Me;
I knew this will happen but I still don't know why am shocked by it. I still can't understand.

From Tma;
You have to be strong for the kids okay? I don't have much time to chat with you anymore. I will call you during my lunch break and then we can talk better okay.

Me;
Alright dear I will be fine. Ken is talking with the Lawyer so we will be here for a long time I think. Bye Ttyl. ( Talk to you later )

From Tma;
Bye honey takie. ❤️❤️( take care)

I feel a little bit better after the chat with Thelma but I still wish she was here to comfort me.

I was busy replying the other messages and got so carried away that I didn't notice my name being called until I felt a tap on my shoulder.

Turning to face the person " I am so sorry I got distracted and didn't hear you calling me"

"It no problem Mrs Williams I completely understand. Your attention is needed in the office ma" the beautiful receptionist informed me.

"Thank you for telling me I really appreciate" I replied standing up with my bag and then attempt to adjust my gown.

"You are welcome ma" she answered