Things falling apart

It so cold and dark outside, checking my alarm I discover it just 3am. Then why am I awake,I guess it the cold so I snugged closer to the duvet facing my peaceful sleeping husband back who could have been keeping me warm but refuse to.I closed my eyes praying for sleep to take over cos I have just three more hours to sleep.

..................

"It morning it will be a great day,it morning it will"

I grabbed my phone off the lamp stand switching off the alarm so as not to wake Ken.

I believe I would have broken that alarm if not that it my phone. careful not to disturb Ken's sleep I slid off the bed and tiptoed out of the room.

Running my hand through my tangled hair I head to the kitchen. I arranged the plates in the dishwasher and started some minimum cleaning,since the kids are out of the country for vacation am left with Ken. 

Dusting and cleaning I kept myself busy till 7:15am. Ken wakes up around 7am and his breakfast is to be ready and fresh by 7:45am when he comes down. Since it just the two of us,I made some fresh toast (made with ham,tomatoes and lettuce),freshly squeezed orange juice and a little tea.

Placing his breakfast at the dinning,my husband walked in his head held high.

"Good morning dear" I greeted.

" morning" he mumbled.

"I made some toasts with an orange juice" I said

" ok" he sat to eat, while I sat across looking at him. I really don't know where it all went wrong,have always been diligent,he dosen't eat anything 15minute late only freshly made foods ever since our marriage.

" Am through" he announced grabbing his suit case.

I stood up "alright have a nice day and what would you like for dinner" I asked.

" I will call you about that" he answered stepping out of the house. No hug or kisses.

I guess am on my own,grabbing the dish off the table I head to the kitchen for some washing.

AUTHOR 'S NOTE

This is another chapter pls like,vote,and share. Sorry for any error club ya all bye #hunnybunnies.