Coma

Here you go bunnies
💋💋💋❤❤❤❤❤❤💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕

Ken pov

No this cant be happening.

it cant be real.

Why me oh God.

I cant stop pacing around the hospital which earn me a few glare from the nurse and some patients.

"You need to be calm sir"one of the nurse said to me.

How will i be calm when my wife is in the operating room?

How can i be calm when the mother of my kids is laying on the hospital bed.

God just let her be okay, i promise to love and cherish her.
i wont ever leave her side for a minute.

I said in prayer to the man above.

After some times the doctor and a few nurse came out of the surgery room.

"Mr Williams am glad to inform you that your wife is now stable but has unfortunately slipped into coma and will be moved to a private room. The injuries to her head has been operated and we can only pray and hope she wake up soon. we have done all we can, it left to her body to respond to those treatments" The doctor told me.

"Thank you so much doctor am so grateful, when can i see her? i asked

"Soon, once she has been set up in her room, a nurse will notify you.

"Alright doctor,thank you" i said finally calming down but still cant swallow the guilt in me

I wish we never had that argument

❤❤❤❤❤FLASHBACK❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

KEN POV

Tonia was cool to hang out with and i really enjoyed her company but konji (sexual urge) will not allow me listen to all her talks. I just want to get laid simple.

"Let me go get you something to eat, okay i will be back in a few minute" I informed her, standing up and pecking her forehead.

I walked straight to the kitchen, opened the fridge to check what is available. I Found some chicken pepper soup in a covered bowl.

I put it in the microwave and decide to boil some banana for her while the soup heat up. Once the timer went off i served it in a dish and added the boiled banana to it.I brought the meal to her and she started eating. I decided to check up on my roomie to see what she is up to.

On getting to her bedroom door, i could hear some weird noise. On getting closer i realise it more like a moaning sound so i peeped through the key hole and i saw Lily spread out on her bed naked with a vibrator in hand,while her eyes was closed, lip parted in pleasure and another hand tweaking her nipples.

At that point i was badly aroused, i was so hard my dick was straining against my jean wanting to be released.

She kept moaning out things i couldnt hear and throwing her head back in pleasure.

I had to leave or i might burst in my jean.

I moved back to the dining and seeing Tonia done with her meal, grabbed her without warning. I started kissing and gripping her very hard and aggressively.

We moved to tge bedroom and in no time all clothes where no where yo be found. I went straight to business without foreplay or anything.

I wore my condom and you can imagine the rest