Memories

"wrecking ball" Miley Cyrus
Song of the chapter
...........................................................................................

Thing never used to be like this, there were days when everything was fine and dandy.

FLASH BLACK

Snuggling closer to the duvet, the warmth makes it so difficult for me to get up until I remember it was a Friday and the kids had to get to school.

Reaching towards the other side of the bed my hand was met with Coldness . "Where could he be? I asked myself sitting up straight.

Pulling off the duvet I reached blindly for my robe since my eyes were still blurry.Securing the knot tightly I entered our en suite bathroom to rinse my face in order to wake up properly.

Climbing down the stairs with curious steps I headed to the kitchen. The small noise from the direction sparked my curiosity.
On entering the kitchen I saw the kids seated around the kitchen mini dining table fully and properly dressed for school,trying as much as possible not to make any noise.

I was but surprised and happy with the scene before me.
Ken who was oblivious of my presence was busy packing the children lunch while humming a tune I do not understand to himself. He looked so sexy in his gray joggers and black tank top.

The kids were the first to notice but placing my finger on my lips signifying silence I crept towards my sexy husband.
Wrapping my hands around his waist, he stiffen in surprise before relaxing to my touch.

"Good morning sexy" I whispered seductively into his ear.

Turning around to place a kiss on my fore head he answered"morning wifey hope you slept well".
Faking an angry look "no kissing my lips"I asked pouting.

"Well I will rather not taste your morning breath since you so obviously haven't brush your teeth"he answered

"And you said you love me or have you forgotten your vows. For better for worst" I quoted moving away from his side to grab a mug to pour the coffee out of the coffee maker. Adding some handful of cubed sugar without milk I glanced at him.

"Oh well I didn't remember agreeing to morning without brushing kisses"

"Aww that hurt " I faked hurt punching his arms lightly

"Maybe if the coffee drowns the morning breath I can reconsider"

Drowning the coffee in two large gulps I move closer to him " Then I guess we can check now".

Totally forgetting that the kids were in the kitchen with us I leaned in for a kiss until I heard a cough followed by a giggle.

" Mum please it is way too early for PDAs and you are both old for all this" my 8 years old daughter Amber shouted.

Turning to face the kids "Good morning to you to young girl and for the records am not in any way old am still just 32 for heaven sake" I replied

A cough and little giggle followed from my 3 years old son Andre.

"Do not call my wife old she's is just as Young as when I meet her"Ken said agreeing with me

"Whatever you say mum,dad only agreed because he doesn't want to sleep on the couch tonight" Amber answered

Facing Ken with my arms folded and eyebrow raised I awaited his reply
"Hmm that not true"he said shifting anxiously "moreover you kids will be late to school" he tried changing the subject .

"Amber can you call Athena from the game room,it time for school"

Standing of her chair Amber walked to the door before turning to me with a wide grin on her face "I told you mum" she said slyly.

Wide eyed I faced Ken who was busy messing around with noting just to avoid my stare.
"Fine I know you love me I just wanted to see you all worked up for nothing"I said.

"Well we will get back to that when I come back home from dropping the kids" he replied grabbing the lunch boxes.

"Tell the girls to meet us at the front door and meanwhile be prepared for a long day with me when I get back" he winked dragging Andrea out with him.

Shaking my head I headed to the tap for a couple glass of water. He is just too much.

END OF FLASHBACK

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
Long chapter there pls COMMENT VOTE and SHARE
Thanks 💋💋💋💋💋💋💋