Chapter 9

Once I pull up to their house I'm blown away by how nice it is

Once I pull up to their house I'm blown away by how nice it is. Carlisle comes over and opens the door for me. I get out and grab Jasmine. She's still a little shaky from her dream and is clinging to me which is fine.

I follow him to the front door and he opens it for me. I step in and to the side waiting to follow. We walk down the hallway and up the stairs to where the living and dining room is. As I walk in I see everyone waiting and stairs at me. Jasmine gets nervous and snuggled closer and holds me tight. "It's okay princess. You are safe." I say kissing her head.

The pixie vamp soon steps up and says "hi I'm Alice. It's nice to finally meet you."

"I'm Athena. The omega of the pack. You as well and this is Jasmine" I say.

Everyone goes on introducing themselves. Esme and I hit it off right off the bat. Jasmine was slowly coming out of her shell now.

Emmett and Alice opened up to me about their past and how they were changed. My motherly aroma was wearing off onto them. My heart broke for them. Edward's was a simple story. Esme broke my heart even more. I can't imagine losing Jasmine. It was a good conversation.I was shocked they didn't say anything about me being a mutt. Rose was stand off ish until she heard a little bit about my story of not being able to have kids and how that lead my to adopting Jasmine. I didn't open up fully to them yet on what I was capable of.

The whole time I was there I couldn't help but think Jasper looked familiar. And I wasn't sure why. So I just decided to ask.

"Hey Jasper, this is probably super private but what was your name besides the made up ones or adoptive ones?" I ask.

"My given name is Jasper Whitlock."

Holy shit. It's him. I thought he looked familiar. As Jasmine laid in my arms I gasped when he told me.

"Oh the freaking odds." I says.
Everyone is confused right now.

"Well Jasper, I would like for you to meet your very mean greats, niece. Jasmine Ann Whitlock Uley."

"What?" He says.

"This is your last standing family member. You wanna hold her?" I ask.

"Please?" He asks.

"Of course. She doesn't have a scent so you will be fine"

I move her over to his arms and he looks down at her. It wasn't long until she woke up and looked into his eyes. He started making funny faces at her causing her to bust into a fit of giggles.

Jasmine and I soon sat down for dinner while we all kept talking. I ended up telling them more about schooling and graduating early and more into my career. They understood now why I looked so young working in a hospital. Alice and I ended up talking about some fashion and latest trends. Rose and I talked about her love of cars and fixing them up. Emmett loved sports and it was a good thing I lived with Sam for so long and know a lot about them. Jasper and I spoke some about his up bringing but never went into full detail and I never pushed. Edward's love of music made us connect quickly. Esme and Klaus told me how they met and their wedding. It was so cute and adorable!

It was now 7:00pm and almost time for Jasmine to get home to bed. So we said our goodbyes and Carlisle walked me to the car. "Thank you for coming over tonight. I hope maybe sometime soon we can get together and talk more about the mate/imprint bond and what you'd like to see happen with me." He says.

"Yea that'd be great!" I say. He leans down to kiss my cheek before opening the car door for me.

"Goodnight beautiful" he says.

"Goodnight handsome."

I was in such a good mood. If only I knew what was about to happen when I get home, I would've stayed in forks.

As I pull up to the house I see Jared and Sam pacing outside of my house. I get out and get Jasmine out of her car seat. They both smell us and start to growl. "Okay this is not going to happen right now. I  going to give my daughter and bath and put her to bed then we can talk." I say walking right past them.

I get her all cleaned up, changed, moisturized, and tucked in bed. "Jasmine, I know you were scared today because of your nightmare and it's okay to be scared. I will always be here to comfort you and protect you okay? Mama loves you." I say kissing her head.

"I wuv ou too mama." She says before closing her eyes and snuggling into the blankets.

I grab the monitor just in case. As I walk outside I see Sam and Jared still standing there.
"Okay now that she's asleep. Either of you wanna tell me what's got you so pissed off?" I ask.

It's quiet for a few minutes until Jared blows up. "You took Jasmine into a house full of leeches. She shouldn't have been there. She should have been back here with me or Sam. That was reckless you taking her into a house full of them. They could have killed her." Jared yells.

I am shocked. Especially since my own brother is letting him talk to me like that. "Let's get one thing straight here Jared Cameron. Jasmine is MY DAUGHTER. She stays WITH ME! I make her decisions not you. She is safest with me. Besides we just discovered today that one of those "leeches" names Jasper is the former Jasper Whitlock who is Jasmines only family left. And one more thing you both seem to be forgetting that I AM ONE OF THOSE LEECHES!! I didn't fucking ask for this. So if this is how you two are going to be then you have no rights to seeing my daughter or your niece. Now. Get. Off. My. Property. And don't come back." I say in my Omega voice.

Surprisingly it worked on Sam too. Both were shocked that I used it and it was then they realized they fucked up. They learned to never piss of an omega quickly but it was already too late.